Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (9 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (10 responses)

Last year was the first year my son started school at Morris. I was crying down the hall and the principal secretary saw me hugged me and cried with me, she looked into my eyes and reassured me my baby is in the BEST class and school that he could be in. I believed her and I still believe that Morris is the best school. I was so happy to see her greeting us every morning with her big welcoming smile at the front door of the school. I hope she is there again to welcome us.

DP Morris is a wonderful place of education! Teachers, faculty, and staff are 100% committed to growing students! Teachers spend hours planning rigorous and engaging lessons for their students. Faculty, teachers and staff alike prepare fun community events to encourage parent involvement. There are also tons of clubs during and after school to get kids into extracurricular activities at the elementary level! And there are even Pep Rally's to encourage school pride and cohesiveness as a school "family." Morris is a great place for learning and a great place for kids!

DP Morris is an amazing school! As a teacher there, I know first hand how much all of the students are cared for and loved. The teachers spend countless hours planning lessons and making sure every student is reached. The administrators are always thinking of parent involvement nights to make sure our families love being at the school. I can not imagine a better place to teach!

Teachers and administrators are deeply committed to make sure each individual child succeeds. They stay abreast of the latest research and techniques in addition to using tried and true methods so that each child's needs are met. Students love going to school because their hard work is rewarded with bi monthly pep rallies, after-school clubs , and great family nights. DP Morris goes the extra mile to make sure students and their families feel loved and appreciated.

I am so blessed and thankful to work at D.P. Morris. In all of my years of teaching, Mrs. Sublette and Mrs. Suchsland are the best administrators that I have worked for in years. Their expectations are high, they believe in us and our students' success, and support us unconditionally. All teachers are positive and welcome the students with a big smile. D.P. Morris has an amazing and supportive intervention staff and the office staff is very kind to everyone who walks in the office. The Dual Language teachers work hard for their students and collaborate across all grade levels. D.P. Morris is the best school in Mansfield ISD!!!!

DP Morris is an amazing school!! The teachers create a fun, safe, and loving learning environment! The school provides numerous family involvement activities. This school makes kids excited about learning! Mrs. Sublette is dedicated to her staff, students, and parents of Morris! She ensures that the students are receiving the best possible education at her school! DP Morris is a fantastic school!

I believe D.P. Morris is a great school. The administrators are accessible and try their best to address any concerns that parents might have. I want others to know about how dedicated the teachers are at Morris. My children are examples of how their dedication and hard work have made them grow not only academically but socially. One of them was really shy and afraid of participating not only in school activities but in the classroom setting. I was blessed that Mrs. Sims took a special interest in her and began the process of helping my daughter come out of her shell. Mrs. Sims recommended her for the school’s robotics club after noticing that she was interested in technology and thought it might be less threatening to have her participate and interact with others in a small group setting. Well needless to say Mr. Lassetter too join in to help my daughter feel confident about herself , she even participated at the robotics competition. The CAMP teachers also knew about her shyness and found ways to reach her. Mrs. Costa noticed how much she loved drawing and painting and took this opportunity to encourage her and make her feel successful. Coach Eason was great in finding creative ways to motivate her to participate willingly in P.E. class. When she went to the next grade level she was becoming a different child in a good way. Ms. Williams and Mrs. Welch continued to help her and she began taking more ownership of her learning. She was more happy and even participated during the Sky Ranch field trip giving her a sense of belonging which enabled her to be more outgoing. My daughter continued participating in the robotics club (which she loved attending ) every week. To my surprise Mr. Avery convinced her to join the Lion king Jr. musical for that year, taking me off guard because It was the last thing I'd pictured her being a part of . When I saw her performing during the musical in front of all the people present, my heart filled with joy and gratitude for all of those amazing teachers that worked with her at D.P. Morris. It does take a village to raise a child and that is what D.P. Morris does amazingly! They meet the needs of their students in ways that I can't even describe. My son still attends Morris and the faculty and staff continue to amaze me.

I am so thankful to be a part of such a great faculty that truly cares about the students. DP Morris is filled with educators who want to give each child who walks through its doors the best education possible.

DP Morris is such a great school. The teachers and staff are always going above and beyond to reach all students' needs. I am very blessed that the teachers are such hard workers and ensure the safety of all their students.

DP Morris is an excellent school with loving teachers, office staff, support team, etc. My son loves going to school and has learned so much since he has been there. We are so blessed to have found such an amazing school to call home.

Last modified D P Morris Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.