Posted December 15, 2013
The school just had their first dance and I was so impressed with the amount of leadership on the part of the staff, student leaders and the parents that stepped up to help with food, supervision, and clean up. It was an overall wonderful night of music with clean lyrics and kids having a blast socializing and dancing to all kinds of songs. I know this because I was a parent that signed up to chaperone. I am so proud of the school my children attend!!!

Grace Preparatory Academy 2

Posted January 04, 2013
To the previous comment>>>I know exactly who you are talking about. Everybody in the 8th grade loves her and she's nice to everyone in our grade:) Now back to the school. I am new to this school. And I was raised in public school all my life. Some girls in our grade are very nice and accept you quite nicely. And the teachers are VERY caring. But than some of the girls gossip. And then they gossip about each other. It gets on my nerves so much sometime I just want to stay home. I thought of even transferring. Plus, unlike in private school, there are TIGHT cliques. You now when you stay in on clique and that's ur clique. Yeah... Academics though are really above average :) -8th grade student

Posted December 24, 2012
My daughter was in Public School and after the introduction of the STAR testing we decided to pull her out because there was too much confusion. She went to another private school and loved the education, facilities and faculty but didn't really like the students. Then she came to Grace Prep in the 8th grade. She is bi-racial and has received a warm welcome. She has made friends quickly. We love the flex schedule because she takes lots of music lessons. We love the personal responsibility that is placed on her to do her own work. The teachers are great they will assist in helping at any time. She has had 10pm teacher chats when she is stumped. She is very athletic and plays all sports. Overall she is having a great experience. The facility is small compared to other private christian schools and I am sure its because of the low tuition they charge - I personally feel they could and should charge more as that is my only drawback - the lack of facilities, lockers and gym other than that as a parent I am loving it.

Grace Preparatory Academy 1

Posted January 06, 2012
grace prep has a strong academics program as well as a athletics program but lacks overall student unity. the students lack maturity and acceptance of others, if you havnt gone there ever since u were a small child then ur chances of making friends are very low. i DO NOT reccomend this school. NOTICE: GRACE PREP REQUIRES U TO SIGN A CONTRACT THAT BINDS U TO KEEP PAYING TUITION IF FOR ANY REASON U DECIDE TO TRANSFER DURING THE YEAR. THIS IS ONE OF THOSE THINGS THEY DO NOT TELL U. THEY ARE CROOKS

Grace Preparatory Academy 1

Posted October 02, 2011
7th grade year. As far as I know, nothing's changed. My brother still goes there and I'm not happy about it. It's wasted money. Truman Middle School in Grand Prairie I.S.D. was called "ghetto" and still gave me a better grade of education. If you've heard something along the lines of "smaller class sizes" or "go at your own pace" then you've been lied to. The biggest thing that the administrators take care of is the dress code. Bullying is let go. That's what made me hate the school. Then you have the students. 3 cliques: guys, girls, jocks. I found it very hard to fit in. Rejection was common. In public school, yes, there are cliques, but you can hang out with another clique and be accepted. They won't make you go sit at another lunch table (which is what happens at Grace). This school is like a fake painting. It looks like the real thing, but it's not nearly as good. If you think it's too good to be true, pat yourself on the back. You've guessed correctly.

Posted December 03, 2008
This school is excellent . The kids get to worship god when and where ever they want to . The teachers help the kids and help them through hard time. This is a great school.

Posted January 15, 2008
Grace Prep is by far the most amazing private school in our area! Although my grade is one of the biggest it only consists of about 45 students. This means small classes which means extra one-on-one learning with the nicest and most dedicated teachers! Athletics is a huge part of the Grace Prep students. Most of the programs have great coaches and generally do pretty well esspecially in volleyball and football. It's a very friendly school that is totalyl driven and protected for by Christ! It is also very respect by most colleges becasue of NAUMS. For me personally, it has been a great experience, with awesome academics, amazing people, the most friendly sports tems ever, and an awesome spiritual experience !

Grace Preparatory Academy 4

Posted February 12, 2006
This is a great school designed to maximize family time, incorporate spiritual values and train students to be independent. The cost may be prohibitive for some, but in comparison to other private schools, it is a great value.

Posted February 08, 2006

Grace Preparatory Academy 4

Posted December 10, 2005
Great school for academics. It is very warm and welcoming. Small classes for one on one teaching. Everyone is very friendly & they distribute high Christian standards, in both the teachers and the students.

Grace Preparatory Academy
3300 Interstate 20 West, Arlington, TX  76017
Last modified Grace Preparatory Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Grace Preparatory Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top