PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My child just completed PreK @ St Joseph and I loved it. The atmosphere, the teachers, the students...everything! I hope we can afford to continue sending all of my children there for years to come!

Wow just can't believe that last comment. My girls have been going there for seven years total now and simply love the environment and the teachers. Of course there are disagreements among students but bullying? I am i involved parent and have never seen it..i say to that last person..good luck in public middle school..

My Child currently attends St. Joseph Catholic School and I have been very disappointed in the lack of supervision in the classroom and the bullying by MANY of the students. The Principal shows lack of leadership skills and does not communicate well with parents. It was a BIG disappointment to send our child to this school and was not worth the money we spent.

I recently graduated Holy Rosary after attending this school since Pre-K. These 10 beautiful years have taught me something new everyday. I am so thankful I was given the opportunity to study at HRCS because the strong moral code and religious values everyone possessed kept me focused on school and out of trouble. With all of the negative ideas floating around in public schools, HRCS was a safe haven from that. The academic environment is friendly yet challenging, and the teachers instill good study habits in every student. In addition to the academics, I am comfortable enough to say HRCS is my second home. I feel completely safe there. All the teachers are like family - they greet you by name in the hallways, love listening to stories and continue their support for you even as you get new teachers. The families in this school are impeccable. They are so active in the school to the point where you will know families with kids in kindergarden even if your child is in 8th grade. I honestly cannot express how much knowledge HRCS has given me throughout the years. I hope your child will have as much of a great time I had during my years there.

This is our second year at Holy Rosary (parish school of St. Joseph s Parish) and we are pleased. We leave drop-off with a big smile knowing the care our child receives here from the teachers and faculty. The Faculty lines the parking lot to greet the children on the way in and I believe they are the greatest asset to the success of the students. The parental involvement and inclusion of religion are why we have enrolled our first child with plans for the younger siblings. I wish I had this much parental involvement when I was in school. I don not see a problem with home life and school life feeling like 2 separate worlds. The curriculum seems to start at a pace to capture each child but yet accelerate when a child shows the ability to handle more. Based on my observation, the environment is relatively structured for the children compared to a Montessori school our child attended prior. Holy Rosary turned out to be a better environment for our particular child. The diversity of students at the school is an additional benefit that we sought in our decision of schools. We look forward to all our children graduating from Holy Rosary.

We love this school! Our daughter is just finishing Kindergarten, and she has grown and learned so much. The teachers are awesome - they rotate different leadership positions every week, giving them the opportunity to gain confidence and independence, and it shows. The 5th graders are assigned to the K classes as mass buddies or reading buddies, so they are gaining valuable experience at that level, too. parental involvement is expected and important, but at a reasonable level. We have smack-dab middle class and have not found income level to make a difference in treatment of us or our daughter. We are very happy with our decision.

I am a student at Holy Rosary, and I enjoy the school very much. Holy Rosary teaches you to be independent, caring, and kind, and the teachers are friendly, but firm. You can tell that this school cares alot about your saftey. It is in a safe and prayful learning environment.

If you are wealthy this is the school for you. Having had 3 family members attend this school, if your parent is a big contributor or you are the child of a staff member you can do no wrong. Other children are left to fend for themselves

The Pre-K program at this school is not for the working parent. It is hard for a child to adjust two/three days here and the other time spent at daycare. It is another Mommy's Day-Out program. Be prepared to jump through many hoops.

Having had the two children go through this magnificent facility, I have to applaud it on so many levels. The teachers are professional, knowledgeable and they teach to the advanced learner yet nurturing and accomplishing wonderful curricular mastery to the middle to lower end students. They sincerely care about the children as a person. All families are treated with respect and encouraged to participate extensively with the spiritual/academic/physical growth of the school. In times of sorrow, the entire Holy Rosary family extends their emotional and spiritual support to the family in need. Manners are a big priority as well as embracing all ethnicity and cultures. It is rich in its diversity. No school stacks up to this one in my opinion! Perfect choice for any parent who is genuinely interested in the total growth of their children. Two thumbs up!

Last modified Holy Rosary Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8