PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My child is flourishing at Grace. Teachers are caring and professional; the classrooms and curriculum are expertly managed; students are well-behaved; the weekly chapel nurtures a christian attitude; course work is challenging yet accessible; and the tuition is affordable. Another aspect that is important to our family, at least, is that our very musical child has had an opportunity to participate in band from an early grade. While many private schools offer band, it seems to be more of the norm to offer band as a 6th grade and up activity. Grace has partnered with Music Learning Band to offer band as early as 3rd grade, with a recorder band experience. 4th - 8th grade can choose and play instruments such as trumpets, saxaphones, drums, bass guitar, trombones, flutes, etc. Rented instruments are quality pieces and affordable. My child is having a Blast in band! He can't wait to go to school on band days (truthfully, he loves grace so any day is a good school day for him.) If you are looking for a nurturing christian atmosphere for your child with committed, engaged, loving teachers...give Grace a tour.

Grace Lutheran has been an absolute blessing to my child's life and education. It is a place where true learning takes place through multi-disciplinary methods of teaching. The students do projects, experiments, go on field trips... I just watched my son perform in a play as a culmination of a academic unit. As you walk in the building, you can feel the love for teaching from the teachers and the excitement for learning from the kids. Love for our Christ and Savior is demonstrated through the respect that the teachers have for the students and parents. It is also shown in the kindness that the students have for each other. Grace Lutheran is an excellent education in the heart of Arlington that has a heart for the children of Arlington.

Grace Lutheran is a great school. My children attended pre-school and kindergarten, which were fantastic programs but due to financial hardship, I enrolled them in a charter school last year. Although it was an okay time for them, as children are more resilient, it was the longest year of my life! I brought them back to GLS and it literally felt like we were all home again. Teachers and staff are totally engaged and I cannot say enough about the love, patience and most of all, the top notch education at this school.

Love Grace Lutheran. Small class sizes and big expectations are a perfect fit for our children.

I love that the class are small and my child gets individual attention that they need! The teachers and staff are loving and caring to the children and parents.

My child is happy and excited to go to school every day, a real change, believe me, from public school. Grace is providing a quality, affordable christian education and I highly recommend the school.

My son and I toured several schools, they all seemed to be great. He and I discussed the ones he liked . He said : the one with the trees ( atrium ), he said : it made me feel happy. Miss Michelle, and Mrs. Ott gave us our tour, and I know he felt their kindness. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the love, care, and patience the entire staff has for, not just my child, but ALL the children. Thank you for helping him to excel in his educaton, raise his self esteem, and letting him know he belongs. Blessing him him to know, and grow with our lord and Savior! And Mrs. Taylor, I can't wait for the school plays this year! ! I am thankful for every staff member at GSL! I can never thank you enough ! We were truly blessed to find this school

I LOVE this school! The teachers really love the kids and it truly is a family atmosphere. My daughter has been here since she was four years old and has gone all the way through 8th grade here. There are so many ways a child should grow and Grace Lutheran really embraces the child to help them acheive more than just academics. The kids are so confident in their individual skills by the time they go to high school. What a blessing this school has been!

This school loves KIDS!They are one big family! Your child's self esteem will grow along with his academics!

My child has learned more at Glee in the last 8 months than she ever did at any other 'day care' setting. Plus she gets to learn the value of God's love!

Last modified Grace Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8