Austin, TX

Perez Elementary School 2

Posted May 08, 2014
The office staff is the first impression you get when you walk into the school. They lack people skills. I'd advise the principal that this reflects on him and the school. Perhaps put them on a growth plan like teachers get to improve get someone who really is sincerely good with people. Those women drag the school down. First impression is everything.

Posted April 17, 2014
I love Perez elementary the office staff is great the teachers are excellent the school is clean and my grand child has made many friends continue the good work

Posted April 04, 2014
This a great school! My kids have gone here since pre K and never had any issues with staff or the principle. Location is kinda hidden but overall is a great school. I love that they have parking in place and direct traffic at all busy times of the day. It makes it very easy to pick up my kids. School is kept clean.

Posted August 05, 2013
PEREZ IS SO FUN! i been at the school for seven years and im sad about leaving it. lots of trips kayaking, pumpkin patch, swim lessons, e.t.c. teachers wont let you slip away on your learing. some mean teachers but most nice. AND NO DRESS CODE!!! your going to love this place!

Posted April 13, 2010

Posted September 24, 2009
This is my kids' first year at this school and i love it and my kids love it as well. my son is in the special education class and the teacher in there is very caring and is involved with all of her kids and her assistant is very caring and welcoming as well. my other child is in pre-k and her teacher is great, she has alot of patients with the kids, and the princible is very welcoming and it shows that he really cares about what goes on in the school. Me and my kids are very happy here!

Perez Elementary School 4

Posted September 03, 2009
I love this school! The Principal is very involved in everything from directing parking after school to keeping the school clean. The teachers are great as well. They really do care and want the best for the children. They truly are genuine people. I agree about the office staff. They definitely could be more friendly. Overall I love this school, and am truly proud that my kids attend it.

Perez Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2008
My kids came from Perez and had a great experience. Although, I did have some problems with the ladies in the office but over all the principle and teachers were excellent. The principle was very much involved with the kids, friendly and always greeted parents and students with a smile. He even came to my house to check on my son when he was out of school due to an illness. I love Perez and so do my kids.

Perez Elementary School 0

Posted March 11, 2008
this school has horrible taks scores, and don't teach at the right grade level, not challenging enough...

Perez Elementary School 4

Posted December 09, 2007
I love this school. The principal is outstanding and there are many great teachers. The PTA held some great community events and fundraisers in its first year. The school just opened last year so there are some growing pains, but it seems like everyone is working really hard to make it a great school.

Perez Elementary School
7500 South Pleasant Valley Road, Austin, TX  78744
Last modified Perez Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Perez Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top