Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I think this school is over all a good school. tit has friendly environment .

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Very pleased with the teachers and staff.

I am very pleased with Harmony School of Political Science. I had my son in a public school and transferred my son to Harmony for the 3rd grade. I have found the teachers at Harmony to be very involved in my son success at school. If he is not making the grade, the school requires him to do tutoring after school.

I looked at the demographic information given by the school and completely disagree with the stats submitted. Although the school is not very forthcoming with this information, it is without a doubt the most obvious observation that the midle eastern and northern African population is as large, if not larger, than the majority claimed by the school. This has been very concerning to us since my kids have students in their class that only speak Turkish or Arabic. The population of the school sure doesn't reflect the demographic population of the community that it serves.

We have two of our kids at HSPS at 1st and 3rd grades. Very satisfied so far. Impressed with how easily reachable the teachers and even the principle is! I feel they really care about our kids.

We are very happy with the teachers.The teachers are dedicated and have goals for students to excel in academics. Wonderful staff. Great school.

I like this school because of the patterns they are using to teach the students. I can see improvement and eagerness in my child to learn and do something more than he is doing. Understanding about each and every subject is appreciable. This is our first year and really feel the school should be like this only...

What my school means to me _ __________Caring teachers ______Respectful ______Stem ______Technology ______Modern ______Safe ______Drug free ______Multi cultural ______Friendship and many more

The fact that teachers are not trained as they should be bothers me. They are supposed to keep up standard of a Charted School which I have experienced is terribly lacking. The classwork and the homework is not too great, it's like learning 40% of school time. At the end of the year it's all about raising money from parents. Over and above the students have no lanuage barriers at all. They speak adult words and are ignored on campus. If we take concerns to the authorities they will ignore the situation after the first meeting instead of working on it. It should shut down for good.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

In group projects, the student who always get good grade will do all the work and the rest of his group will get all As. This does not develop honesty and integrity and fairness. Teachers should ask each of them to list what they have done.

Last modified Harmony School of Political Science and Communication - Austin is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.