Public charter
Austin, TX

Posted February 16, 2015
The team Austin Achieve is the most highly committed to their students that I've worked with. The teachers and leadership are genuinely motivated to pushing the students to succeed regardless of the students' previous educational experiences. I am in the midst of my second year, and I'm proud to be a part of the team at AAPS.

Posted February 16, 2015
Austin Achieve is an outstanding place to work. Staff members strive to provide every opportunity for the students to receive the best possible college preparatory education available. Students are provided with teachers strong in their content area; teachers who genuinely care about the success of each and every student, as well as their well-being. I couldn't imagine working at any other organization. From the students and their families, to the staff members that are around me daily, everyone is a family. The culture of the school is close-knit; doing whatever is possible to ensure the safety and success of one another. Students are exposed to a variety of activities that they may not otherwise be exposed to (CHEFS, bee keeping, gardening, film society, etc). What we have to offer the students in the Austin area are the tools and skills needed to excel in life--in multiple avenues.

Posted February 14, 2015
Austin Achieve is a great school with an incredible team of teachers who truly care about their students. As an employee at the school, I have seen many of our children grow to discover their love for learning and cultivate an excitement for their future. Our commitment to college-readiness can be found throughout the curriculum, and our after-school activities are truly unparalleled. We have soccer, lacrosse, gardening, beekeeping, french club, film club and much more!

Austin Achieve Public Schools 1

Posted February 02, 2015
My son has been attending Austin achieve since it began and it has gone significantly down hill. My son has been harassed, beat up, his clothes and back pack destroyed, racial slurs due to being Caucasian, and his lunch stolen while he was eating it. Nothing has been done and it has only gotten worse. We are now moving to round rock to get him into a better school system despite the fact I have lived in Austin for 20 years. I've had it. Do not let your kids into this school unless you want your child to hate getting an education.

Austin Achieve Public Schools
5908 Manor Road, Austin, TX  78723
Last modified Austin Achieve Public Schools is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Austin Achieve Public Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top