Bad
Good

My Son goes to BPE....Must say its terrific with open communication from his teacher . My son enjoys the school n all the activities.

We moved here from CA and could not be more delighted for our two children to be a part of this community. The principal and teachers are stellar. Great use of technology and futuristic classroom designs to facilitate learning. Terrific parental involvement, making events like Science Day, Bobcast Fest, and May Madness incredible experiences for the students.

The principal and teachers are wonderful! Caring, hardworking, and really take an interest in my children and their individual needs to who they are as learners to be sure their needs are met. VERY impressed with the use of technology throughout, especially for a public school! The parent involvement and spirit is also great which I think also makes this school successful. Everyone is very friendly.

Kindergarten was amazing. Communication from teacher to parent was open and ongoing. We really knew what was going on at all times. First grade has been a LOT of worksheets and very granular learning I don't feel is appropriate at this age of brain development. Teacher communication has dropped off substantially. Overall, we like this school, the amazing resources and our teacher, but the joy of learning is already waning. We are lucky to have a bright child so this isn't too much of a struggle, but wish the foundation of how to learn wasn't being skipped over so soon. This all having been said

I taught here a couple of years ago and have had children since. Seeing how involved the parents were and watching the amazing things they did leaves me sad my kids aren't able to attend this school. I enjoyed working for the principal and with the other teachers. There aren't many places like it out there. So, if you have the opportunity to put your kids into school there DO IT!

My dyslexic son has made so much progress in his first year at BPE. He is looking forward to entering 4th grade.

New to Austin from Northern California, we had the good fortune to send our Kindergartner to Bridgepoint last year. We couldn't have been more impressed and pleased with the experience. Mr. Wirht is an amazing principal. If you are lucky enough to send your children to this school - enjoy the experience - public school doesn't get much better than this.

Last modified Bridge Point El is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.