Austin, TX

Brown Elementary School 2

Posted July 25, 2014
I was in this school's district and had to complete an ARD meeting there and the facility seemed decent. But as soon as the assistant principal found out that we were actually going to be attending Davis her whole demeanor changed, she was rude, short and short tempered with my special needs child. Very unprofessional.

Posted June 04, 2014
TA Brown is a hidden gem. The teachers and staff are great and good to work with on numerous aspects of the education and environment provided to the students.

Brown Elementary School 2

Posted April 08, 2011
The school is wonderful. All staff and teachers are friendly and educated. I do regret to say that parent involvement is much needed in this school community.

Posted September 20, 2010
I am glad to say that T.A. Brown is the best around and is college bound!!!! The teachers and staff are very caring. I brought my children here from a school in bastrop and they love it here. The new principal is so wonderful she keeps all the community of parents informed of new ways to help out our children in school. Mrs. Sharp you are the greatist.

Brown Elementary School 0

Posted November 01, 2007
I went to this school in elementary. My oldest son who is 14 years old has come to this school also. I now have a 7 year old who attends and things have changed. The teacher turn over this year is unbelieveable. I am currently looking into a new school to place my son. It's not a good school like it use to be.

Brown Elementary School 1

Posted May 24, 2007
This school is not a good place to put your child. I Have had too many run ins with the teachers here. Not friendly,nor caring enough. Unsafe school and I can't wait to transfer my daughter out of there!

Brown Elementary School 0

Posted June 08, 2005
When I came once a week to tutor a third grade math class I noticed that they seemed to be willing to teach in Spanish even though most of the kids (2/3?) spoke English well.

Posted October 19, 2004
My son is in the 4th grade and from what I've seen and experienced, the staff demonstrate an exceptional amount of concern for the students. The principal, the teachers, and the administrative staff all show and treat each student with equal dignity and respect. The sense of unity I feel when entering the school is wonderful.

Brown Elementary School
505 West Anderson Lane, Austin, TX  78752
(512) 414-2047
Last modified Brown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brown Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top