Bad
Good

Esta escuela tiene muchos programas disponibles para las familias. Tienen apoyo para poder mejorar la educacion de mis niños. Mandan mucha informacion sobre eventos y l a comunidad.

The teachers and staff were nice, however my son was not getting the education that he should have been getting. He never brought home homework. What he did bring home were just pictures he colored rather than proof that he was learning the alphabet. He is going to a different school now and is reading books to me now!

this is a okay school kids and parents are great helpers thery sometimes get in the big office but not all the time.

My son has been bullied, covered in paint, spit on, called horrible rascist names and NOTHING has ever been done about it. He is NOT getting the education he needs and he hates going to school at the age of 8yrs old. The school has continued to decline since I bought my house 6yrs ago. I thought it would get better, but I have been sorely mistaken. Recently when my son was bullied, the other child covered him in exterior green paint, and got it in his eyes, destroyed his clothes, I had to shave his head, and he still has a scar on his face. The principle did nothing. Acted as though it was an inconvenience to her. I have been a member of the PTA, I have coordinated health coaching and classes on eating on a budget, I have tried desperately to receive some sort of respect at that school and what I have since realized, is that this school does not care about the education or the safety of the children that attend.

This is our second year at Pecan Springs - I am very impressed, once again, at the dedication of the teachers and office staff (wonderful principal)! Keep up the good work!

My wife is a second year teacher in 5th grade. It is a pretty rough school on the east side of Austin TX But here students are great.. Her students are willing to learn and they try hard at what they do... The school it self is not that great but the teachers and the students are excellent.....

I work with the after school program at Pecan Springs, and I have seen nothing but great things happening here. I have worked at six different schools in Austin and I would have to say that the children I have encountered at Pecan Springs are more well behaved and educated than any I've worked with.

I know since the new principal arrived there has been some change but not much. And I also feel that we have forgotten about our children learning the basics, reading, writing and arithematic. As far a blaming the teachers, yes i do but only for the time that they have my child and are teaching them in this school. Don't get me wrong there are some great teachers at this school but also some not so great.

Last modified Pecan Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.