Austin, TX
Before care: Yes

Brentwood Christian School 3

Posted April 08, 2014
As an update on my prior review regarding bullying there is now some action happening. I applaud these efforts and wish the school success in alleviating this problem.

Posted September 07, 2013
I have a graduate and a current student at Brentwood Christian School. Even though it is tough for us to send our children to a private school, I have never regretted it. The teachers and staff truly love the students and are dedicated to teaching and being wonderful Christian role models. My children have both grown in their faith and developed talents we never dreamed they would. The academics are rigorous, and the fine arts and athletic programs offer the students so many opportunities. Children don't have to be natural stars to participate either, giving them the opportunity to learn and grow. We love Brentwood!

Posted August 26, 2013
my school is awesome its the best!!! ~peyton your favorite 6th grader i love it-

Brentwood Christian School 1

Posted July 22, 2013
We paid $700 ($125 app fee, $225 enrollment fee) in Feb.for our 2 children to apply to BCS. We asked about the process and were never given a clear answer as to when we would know if we got in and what our chances of getting in were. In April, I was told there were no spots for my children. The $225 enrollment fee is only refunded if your child is not offered a spot. However, they have until the first day of school to offer you a spot and if you turn it down they can keep the entire enrollment fee. In June I was told there were no spots available so I let them know I would need to enroll my kids in a different school. In July, they called and said they had created spots for my children and would now be keeping the enrollment fee for both kids (again, this is after they knew that we had enrolled them in another school). BCS did not have to do a single thing with our applications (no checking references, no ordering school records) and yet they get to keep $700? The entire process left a bad taste in our mouths. At this point I feel like we are lucky we did not entrust them to educate our children. I advise future families to use great caution when applying to BCS.

Posted July 28, 2012
Best school! Putting my child in a private school is financially challenged, but will not exchange it! My son started at BCS since Pre-K and and the teachers and staff care about the students. The Christian faith and their mission is exemplified on the way teaching kids and the way they discipline. Its a college prep school, academically expectation is very high and my husband and I loved it!

Posted November 16, 2010
I am always pleasantly surprised by how much the teachers give back to the students at Brentwood everyday. I have 4 students there, and after 7 years of our kids attending, I have never had a day where I wished we were at any other school. In all subjects, the teachers are especially well-qualified and inspire my kids to perform and excel far beyond grade level. I am so happy with the level of expectation that the Brentwood teachers have for their students as well. I recommend Brentwood Christian School without hesitation to any Austin area family who wants to foster their children's success in mind, body and soul within an affordable Christian environment, where the faculty, staff, and administration live out the messages they teach.

Posted May 11, 2010
The experience that we have had at brentwood has been overwhelmingly positive. Ther are great teachers, secondary students that are great role models for the younger children: all resulting in an environment that enriches learning and character development.

Brentwood Christian School 0

Posted May 10, 2010
Outstanding school...great environment for schools...rigorous academics.

Posted March 27, 2007
My daughter has gone to BCS since kindergarten - she is now in 2nd - wonderful school. Very happy and recommend this school - education and Christian values are both highly strived for here.

Posted March 24, 2007
I go to Brentwood and it is one of the most welcoming environments for new students. They also have a shadowing program where your child can see what it is like to be at Brentwood for one day.

Brentwood Christian School
11908 N Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX  78753
Last modified Brentwood Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Brentwood Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top