Bedford, TX

Posted April 09, 2014
I love this school when my daughter attended it. She always got high test scores The teachers in Bedford are the Best in Tarrent County. Go Meadow Creek Love Brionna Semone Walker age 13 now

Posted April 08, 2014
We have been at Meadow Creek for 3 years. The teachers we have had have been outstanding. The PTA is extremely involved and active. Parents are seen roaming the school at all hours of the day helping in many capacities. The principal who had been at the school for about 20 years left and the new principal seems to be doing a fine job. We have not noticed much difference. There have been some changes, but from what I understand, it is coming from the district level, not admin at the school.

Meadow Creek Elementary School 1

Posted February 26, 2014
I do not recommend this school for children from minority ethnic groups. My child has attended this school for three years and has had problems each year. They constantly over look my child needs. Avoid taking action against the wrong doings of staff and students. Sexual misconduct will go unpunished. Teachers are allowed to speak negatively about students with no regard towards their feelings. When we moved I thought I was making a great choice by living in this area and enrolling my student in this school. I actually feel I've done a disservice to my child because they have endured so much prejudice. Sad to say this still happens in 2014. On another note this school is geared towards the standardized test so don't expect your children to learn how to think, instead they will learn how to pass a test. I guess they think that will be extremely helpful in college. This school does have a handful of great teachers it's a shame they have more of the bad apples in the bunch. Good Luck!!

Meadow Creek Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2013
My children attend Meadow Creek Elementary. It has a Spanish Immersion program that several of my children have gone through successfully. I also have one daughter who is going through the English program as well. The teachers and staff have taught my children well, and the counselor has gone above and beyond several times for my children. We transferred to get our kids into this school, and it has been a great experience for our whole family. The PTA is also VERY active at this school, providing many programs that enhance our children's learning.

Posted August 23, 2013
Great school with great environment and stuff, very clean and neat ! Has lots of wonderful programs

Posted August 22, 2013
Been at Meadow Creek for 8 years- can't say enough about the wonderful teachers, staff and fellow parents. Very family oriented atmosphere. If you have to leave your child anywhere for 7 hours a day you couldn't find a better place or group of people to intrust them to!!!

Posted August 22, 2013
Meadow Creek is a joy for students & parents alike! The PTA is a great demonstration of this. With 600+ members last year, Meadow Creek had the highest membership in HEB ISD. This is just one measurable way to see how involved & active the Meadow Creek community is. We are so glad to be a part of such a caring learning community.

Posted October 18, 2011
This is my child's second year at Meadow Creek. She LOVES her school & so do we. We are delighted she has the opportunity to participate in the progressive Spanish Immersion program offered at two elementary schools in HEB ISD. What a gift to our kids to have this early comprehensive exposure to a beautiful 2nd language during their elementary school years when research shows it is most readily acquired. Way to go, HEB & Meadow Creek! The PTA is active as well which is so important for our kids to see - that their parents care about their education & are willing to give some of their precious non-working hours to support their kids & their kids' school!

Posted October 17, 2011
I absolutely love Meadow Creek staff, students, and activities. The parents and children are great too!! We really have an amazing community here and are very fortunate

Posted May 20, 2011
this is my daughters first year here. (she is in kindergarten) and I have to say the teachers (even the ones that aren't her home room) are very caring and responsive to the needs of her and the others. I love all the plays they do with the kids and the fact that each child has a part in the plays. I have been to events at my step-daughters school in NWISD and they dont compare at all to what MC is doing for our kids. I am so glad my child will be attending this school as long as possible!!

Meadow Creek Elementary School
3001 Harwood Road, Bedford, TX  76021
Last modified Meadow Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meadow Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top