Public charter
Brownsville, TX

Idea Brownsville Academy 1

Posted April 20, 2015
I had a young child there (took her out), the teachers don't really keep on eye on their safety. My child was getting hurt physically within the first week of school! The days are long. To be fair, maybe this school is for older kids, young ones are bored out of their mind at the long days.

Idea Brownsville Academy 1

Posted July 03, 2014
Young students, specifically Kindergarten, use the restrooms in groups and also go alone. My daughter got bullied in the bathroom while she was alone by an older girl. Then my daughter was blamed for the bathroom incident. I took her out 2nd week, disgusting.

Idea Brownsville Academy
4395 Paredes Line Road, Brownsville, TX  78526
Last modified Idea Brownsville Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Idea Brownsville Academy Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top