Brownsville, TX

Perez Elementary School 1

Posted May 18, 2015
Zero activities compared to other local schools. The current principal is outdated, he frowns upon homeschooling- they wanted to fail my child because I homeschooled. I placed my child in another school and they are now on the Honor Roll- wrong much?

Perez Elementary School 1

Posted April 20, 2015
I went to Perez and my child was zoned to Perez and it still is very unsatisfactory. The principal is very close minded, they don't thin outside of the box and the school lacks activities you find in other local public schools.

Perez Elementary School 5

Posted May 07, 2013
awesome scores on their tests. I am doing a project for school in 7th grade as a perez elementary school principal salary. can you help me by sending information to me for my project.

Perez Elementary School
2514 Shidler Drive, Brownsville, TX  78521
Last modified Perez Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Perez Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top