Villa Nueva Elementary School 5

Posted August 27, 2014
We moved from another part of Brownsville so this is my sons first year at Villa Nueva. The staff and teachers are great and we were having financial difficulties and could not afford the school uniforms so the assistant principal donated them to us. words can not express how grateful I am for this and Villa Nueva is just an awesome school. They really care about the safety and well being of the students. Another plus is they have an excellent and free after school program with transportation included so I am able to work. That means a lot to me as a struggling single parent!!!

Villa Nueva Elementary School 1

Posted August 28, 2010
This has to be the worst school in the U.S. If your child speaks English (like mine) they will have a miserable school year. My son's kindergarten teacher did not teach, in fact the woman could not speak English or Spanish properly, her grammar was awful! It's easy to see that the administration and staff are merely there for a paycheck and don't care about the children. I advise anyone who has a child in this district to look elsewhere for their child's education. This is the school where the district sends it's flunky principals, staff and teachers. Horrible!

Villa Nueva Elementary School
Rt 8 Box 630, Brownsville, TX  78520
Last modified Villa Nueva Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Villa Nueva Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top