Buda, TX

Posted February 05, 2014
Tom Green Elementary is fabulous! The administrative staff is dedicated and involved with the students. The RTI committee strives to assist struggling students to achieve their highest goals.

Posted November 20, 2013
I absolutely love this school! I had my son transferred to Tom Green from another school in Hays county, and it was the BEST decision! I couldn't be happier! My sons PreK teacher and her aide are a gift! She and her aide have been working with my son so much, and he has made so much progress just in the 3 months he's been in school! The principal is very involved with everything that goes on and she keeps parents in the loop. The counselors are very involved with everything as well. I don't think I've ever come across a school where everyone is on the same page and the communication between teachers and staff along with keeping the parents involved has been so immaculate! I highly recommend this school! Hands down, the best school in Hays.

Posted August 01, 2011
I absolutely loved my Son's Teacher last year. She was amazing. I love that the classes aren't huge. The Kids have the ablitiy to have some one on one with their teacher. The school is very diverse which I feel is very important.

Tom Green Elementary School
1301 Old Goforth Road, Buda, TX  78610
Last modified Tom Green Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tom Green Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top