Buda Elementary School 5

Posted May 19, 2014
Amazing! The Staff is so engaged , and friendly.My kids absolutely love this school and so do I !!!

Buda Elementary School 3

Posted September 28, 2010
Under new management! I hope things come together. Although I had major gripes with the old "cheerleader" principal, at least she was accessable and visible to the parents, staff and students. Now when you go in the office all you ever see is a closed door that you better not knock on with out an appointment. I still have my fingers crossed that good things will return to BES.

Buda Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2010
I love this school! We have been here 5 years. The split campus is wonderful for the kids. No early lunches or crowded libraries since there is a lunchroom, library and gym downhill (K-2) and uphill (3-5). Every teacher I have encountered has been fabulous. I am very excited about our returning asst. principal and can't wait to get to know our new principal. She has great things in store for BES!

Buda Elementary School 4

Posted May 29, 2010
Although, we are being moved to a new school because of zoning, I have to say that being at Buda Elementary has been a complete joy. The staff is wonderful and the teachers are honestly amazing. My son is completing kindergarten and his teacher completely adapted to his needs throughout the year without compromising other students. She and that school were a perfect fit for my child and I know that most (if not all) parents would agree!

Buda Elementary School 5

Posted April 27, 2010
We love Buda Elementary. The teachers are the BESt!!!

Posted April 17, 2010
I have raised the bar of expectations for administration at BES and she has managed to limbo under it!

Posted February 28, 2010
I love the teachers at Buda, but am so sad to hear that many are leaving due to the principal. I have volunteered at the school for several years and even been a substitute. The principal does not have a clue and is running off great teachers. I am afraid what will happen to this school and it's reputation next year when all of the good teachers leave. In restructuring the district, they need to look at the clown they have running Buda Elementary!

Posted February 28, 2010
There is absolutely no discipline at this school. Granted most of the kids are good, but there are always a few. I am appalled when my child tells me that a classmate cusses out his teacher and nothing is done about it except to write 200 times 'I will not cuss'. This is not a first time happening either. There are other studetns who repeatedly bully others and there are no consequences. When I have called to talk to the principal I am belittled and treated like an idiot! I hope her contract is not renewed.

Posted November 28, 2009
The principal is an idiot. She only cares about outward appearance and not what the students are actually doing. She is going to lose a lot of teachers when the district opens the new elementary schools. BES will not remain the best if she remains.

Buda Elementary School 1

Posted September 22, 2009

Buda Elementary School
P O Box 1290, Buda, TX  78610
Last modified Buda Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Buda Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top