Bulverde, TX

Posted May 01, 2015
I have seen many changes happening, in a positive way. My kids love Bracken and they are getting the education I expect them to receive in a Godly environment. It's unfortunate that those who are negative don't want to see the positive especially since it's our kids future we're investing in. God is a forgiving God and maybe forgiveness and healing can happen to those who have been affected by the leadership in time.

Posted April 21, 2015
Sadly, Bracken is nothing like the school it used to be under the current leadership.

Posted April 09, 2015
BCS is perfect for the parents who are looking for a school that offers a Bible based curriculum with a small classroom environment. As a teacher, I am grateful for my students and the relationships I have developed with them and their parents. To speak freely about our Lord and share my story to further His kingdom is something I also cherish. Although no school is perfect, our hearts and passion for the students are very important. I would encourage you to come visit and see for yourself.

Posted March 19, 2015
Sadly the drama at this school continues. The boards long term members refuse to address the problems choosing instead to demote the administrator to elementary principal and blame others. This schools board backs the wrongful termination of a man who did his best to model integrity while supporting a man, now elementary principal, who is the model of situational ethics. He will say and do whatever he needs to yet this is the man the board backs. The boards solution is to turn up the corner of the rug and sweep the truth under and hopes it all goes away. Until the elementary principal and the long term board members leave stay away from this school.
6 people found this helpful

Posted January 15, 2015
Sorry to say,but the parent that posted about the problems with Bracken has hit the nail on the head.Until the board does something to correct its mistake in hiring the current administrator,I'm afraid Bracken is in for even more difficult times.WE LOVE BRACKEN BUT...

Posted December 05, 2014
I love the family atmosphere that embraces the students from pre-K through 12th grade. The big kids love on the little ones and the little ones love look up to and admire the big ones. The teachers go above and beyond to prepare the students for successful life both academically and spiritually. My daughter comes home from school every day a happy child which is priceless.

Posted December 04, 2014
My oldest child graduated from Bracken in 2004 and I have two more that have been at Bracken since K-5, one in 10th grade and one in seventh. I wouldn't have them anywhere else. The teachers are fantastic, the administration is incredible and the entire student body is one big Christian family who love and care about each other and the Lord. Compared to other private schools in San Antonio and surrounding areas tuition at Bracken is very reasonable. The cost is actually an incredible deal considering the type of honest, caring, responsible individuals that are developed at this school. Best school EVER!!!

Posted December 03, 2014
I had a child graduate from Bracken last year that attended k-12. He always had excellent teachers and was well prepared for college. Many of his peers are now attending Texas A&M, The University of Texas, Baylor University, and other fine schools locally and nationwide. I have another child there now and am completely confident he is being prepared academically and spiritually to be a successful, productive citizen.

Posted December 03, 2014
My oldest child is a Bracken Christian School alumni and was well prepared both academically and spiritually. This gives great comfort for my youngest child who is currently a high school student at BCS. Both my children are loved by their teachers, have positive relationships with the staff and students, are/were taught all subject matter from a Biblical perspective. The teachers are caring, qualified, know their subject matter, and are great spiritual mentors. I've seen this first hand in my oldest child's life while in college. I am blessed to know that my children are loved and prayed for by such a great group of teachers and staff. BCS has been such a blessing to our family.

Posted December 03, 2014
We came to Bracken Christian School in 1998 and fell in love with the teachers and staff. Two of our three children have graduated from Bracken after attending K5-12th. Our third child is in highschool and has been here since K5 as well. We have been tremendously blessed by this school. My older kids were more than equipped for college and are doing very well. HIghly recommend that you consider Bracken.

Bracken Christian School
670 Old Boerne Road, Bulverde, TX  78163
Last modified Bracken Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Bracken Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top