Bulverde, TX

Posted December 05, 2014
My oldest son graduated from Bracken and is now graduating from college. The teachers prepared him well for college and I am very pleased with their curriculum. I currently have 2 children at Bracken, one who has been there since K-4 and the other since kindergarden. One is now in middle school and the other in elementary and I have nothing but positive things to say. As parents, it is our duty to continually communicate with the teachers and they have been nothing but friendly and caring regarding my children. I am grateful that there is a Christian school in our community where my children can see the hands and feet of Christ in action every day. The teachers want nothing but the best for them and for us. God bless Bracken!

Posted December 05, 2014
I love the family atmosphere that embraces the students from pre-K through 12th grade. The big kids love on the little ones and the little ones love look up to and admire the big ones. The teachers go above and beyond to prepare the students for successful life both academically and spiritually. My daughter comes home from school every day a happy child which is priceless.

Posted December 04, 2014
My oldest child graduated from Bracken in 2004 and I have two more that have been at Bracken since K-5, one in 10th grade and one in seventh. I wouldn't have them anywhere else. The teachers are fantastic, the administration is incredible and the entire student body is one big Christian family who love and care about each other and the Lord. Compared to other private schools in San Antonio and surrounding areas tuition at Bracken is very reasonable. The cost is actually an incredible deal considering the type of honest, caring, responsible individuals that are developed at this school. Best school EVER!!!

Posted December 03, 2014
I had a child graduate from Bracken last year that attended k-12. He always had excellent teachers and was well prepared for college. Many of his peers are now attending Texas A&M, The University of Texas, Baylor University, and other fine schools locally and nationwide. I have another child there now and am completely confident he is being prepared academically and spiritually to be a successful, productive citizen.

Posted December 03, 2014
My oldest child is a Bracken Christian School alumni and was well prepared both academically and spiritually. This gives great comfort for my youngest child who is currently a high school student at BCS. Both my children are loved by their teachers, have positive relationships with the staff and students, are/were taught all subject matter from a Biblical perspective. The teachers are caring, qualified, know their subject matter, and are great spiritual mentors. I've seen this first hand in my oldest child's life while in college. I am blessed to know that my children are loved and prayed for by such a great group of teachers and staff. BCS has been such a blessing to our family.

Posted December 03, 2014
We came to Bracken Christian School in 1998 and fell in love with the teachers and staff. Two of our three children have graduated from Bracken after attending K5-12th. Our third child is in highschool and has been here since K5 as well. We have been tremendously blessed by this school. My older kids were more than equipped for college and are doing very well. HIghly recommend that you consider Bracken.

Bracken Christian School 1

Posted September 30, 2014
The teachers at this school do not have adequate skills to be teaching. They do not know the subject matter and are relegated to just reading out of the text book since they cannot compehend the material. I saw no Christian leadership in the way the staff carried themselves. I actually see better Christian values at the local public school. If you are wanting the cache of saying yyour kids go to a private school with out any bennefit, from it or you like the status of paying a lot for school then this is the place for you. If you care about Christian values STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCHOOL!!!

Posted March 12, 2011
I can say enough about this amazing school. We have relocated several times and my children have gone to many schools but this school wins the prize for being a school that TRULY teaches the whole child. I recommend this school every chance I get. The teachers and administration are top notch and actually engages with the kids and it allows them to succed because they feel a since of ownership in their own educaiton.

Bracken Christian School 0

Posted April 23, 2010
Bracken has the best teachers ever! The school has a strong sense of community...a big extended family really. They want to see all student's succeed academically and spiritually. The student's receive an excellent education in truly Christian atmosphere.
3 people found this helpful

Posted April 20, 2010
I have been at Bracken since Kindergarten, That is 12 years. Next year I will be a senior and I am dreading leaving Bracken. It has been the best thing that has ever happened in my life. I wouldn't trade this school and it's loving teachers, staff, and students for anything.
3 people found this helpful

Bracken Christian School
670 Old Boerne Road, Bulverde, TX  78163
Last modified Bracken Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Bracken Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top