Indian Creek Elementary School 1

Posted September 26, 2014
Walked in to find out information about school programs, class sizes, and see a tour of the school and was greeted friendly. But after waiting a few minutes a woman came back to me to say the principal was out sick and the assistant principal was "too busy to help me". She handed me a piece of paper and said everything is online... enroll your daughter by visiting our website. I wouldn't enroll my daughter at this school if it was the LAST EDUCATIONAL INSTITUATION IN THE WORLD!!!! Stay away from this school and these administrators who only think our children are numbers and not people!!!!!

Indian Creek Elementary School 1

Posted April 25, 2013
My child has been 3 years in this school.This year is horrible .The teacher is not organized , every month we have problems with the grades and she don't make nothing to resolve. If no attendance at school for ill and we send Dr.note, the children loss attendance anyways. The restrooms always is dirty. When has bad weather, teachers don't check if the children have jackets on. The staff is not friendly, he screaming the people in the mornings. I'm worry because the bulling don't stop on this school. We looking for another school urgent..!!!!

Posted April 18, 2011
Indian Creek is a wonderful school. Our child has been blessed with outstanding teachers for the past 4 years. We love how the parents are encouraged to be involved. We believe that being involved in our childs education is the key to success.

Indian Creek Elementary School 2

Posted April 17, 2011
This school has been inconsistent for my child. One year we are belssed with an outstanding, well qualified, loving teacher who teaches critical thinking. Then the next year, we have a screamer who isn't caring, uses negative words to try to motivate the children and only provides TAKS practice worksheets for homework. Every single night. I believe the lack of consistency results from the poor leadership. Even with all of the upgrades the school has finally received, we are not getting the education my child, and every child, deserves.

Posted February 26, 2011
My child has been in this school the last two years and he loves the school, the teacher and the otrher kids. He has learned a lots.

Posted February 14, 2011
I L-O-V-E this school. All of the teachers are amazing and the principal has excellent leadership. I love how they recognize the students every six weeks for their grades and attendance. I think it really encourages the kids to set a higher standard for themselves. This school has wonderful parent involvement and you can tell that is appreciated by the staff. I love both of my kids teachers, they are wonderful women. I am looking forward to several more years at this school!

Indian Creek Elementary School 0

Posted March 29, 2010
I had my son enrolled at this school from K-4. I then pulled him out and enrolled him in a private school due to the lack of leadership starting with the VP and the Prin. There are some really great teachers, but there are some that are horrible. Very little is done to correct bullying, hitting, cussing and when you go to the Principle, all you get is the run around. Lots of families have pulled thier children out of this school.

Posted February 20, 2009
Wonderful school....caring teachers and staff.

Posted October 30, 2008
Great School! The teachers acutally care. Everyone from the front door to the back is friendly and helpful. GO ICE!

Posted March 08, 2007
Excellent school, teachers and leadership.

Indian Creek Elementary School
2050 Arbor Creek Drive, Carrollton, TX  75010
Last modified Indian Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indian Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top