Posted June 22, 2014
The faculty and staff are amazing at Hebron Valley. My child started in second grade and we have been amazed at his learning as well as how welcomed they made him feel as a new student. The teachers, counselor, and principals really go the extra mile for kids.

Posted January 24, 2014
This school is simply amazing. The teachers are loving, attentive and always smiling. The school is clean and has the newest curriculum and technology. The office staff is friendly and I am happy to call HVE our children's home away from home!

Hebron Valley Elementary School 3

Posted September 02, 2011
My son is new at this school so I'm not sure how to rate this school.

Posted August 01, 2008
I was a little concerned because my son already knew the Kindergarten curriculum going in, and we were really scared that he would act up out of boredom, but he really enjoyed his first year, and the LEAP teacher/coordinator (this is like GT I guess) is absolutely wonderful with him. Overall, we are very happy with the school, especially if you compare it to other schools in the area with much higher median incomes.

Posted December 27, 2007

Posted August 27, 2007
GREAT school! Mrs. Eckley is an excellent teacher and the rest of the staff from the principal, other teachers, Mrs. Wong, to the office staff are absolutely wonderful people who genuinely care about the students. We're a military family and have always found the worst part of moving to be the fact that our son misses out on such a positive learning environment every time we move due to a deployment. Definitely recommend moving to the area if possible just to have your children attend this school.

Posted July 25, 2005

Hebron Valley Elementary School 3

Posted April 04, 2005
Quality of academic programs keep the interest of my child, as well as look fun and creative. We've only experienced a year and a half and are in first grade. 'Specials' that include computer lab, p.e., library,drama, and music are a favorite part of my childs day! The parties and event's I've attended seemed to be very parent involved which I think is excellent. I have no problems with my child's teacher this year, though as a whole, communication is lacking more than not, with everyone I've encountered besides her. Also I've so far been a little confused with the 'discipline' in the entire experience, both teachers seemed to change rules every few months. Overall I feel that my child is safe, educated and enjoying their day.

Hebron Valley Elementary School 4

Posted June 26, 2004
We have been really happy with Hebron Valley. The office staff is very caring and the teachers and curriculum are great.

Hebron Valley Elementary School
4108 Creek Valley Boulevard, Carrollton, TX  75010
Last modified Hebron Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hebron Valley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top