Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Effective school leaders: Disagree

If someone isn't educated correctly, how can they be strong leaders?

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

I think the teachers are tired of kids who really don't care. Second, teachers hands are tied so much to the point that they are not able to discipline or teach other than to a test.

Amount of homework: Disagree

From what I have seen, most of these kids need the extra homework but you have to make them accountable in actually turning it in on time, not waiting for them to do it.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

My opinion would be "ineffective" because the administration they report to are obviously "ineffective" in their positions.

Amount of homework: no rating

No opinion. My daughter doesn't attend CHISD schools and the reason is due to the RATINGS!

Develops character: Neutral

I have no experience based on facts to provide an an opinion for this question. I only have hearsay comments related to me from my neighbors which can't be repeated here.

if you are considering buying a home in Cedar Hill, please check out the Cedar Hill Collegiate High School charter school which has a 9 out of 10 rating. There are also several private schools to choose from in Cedar Hill. School ratings are a predominate factor when it comes to buying a house. Please don't overlook the beauty of our city just because our school district is poorly managed! Do your own research and consider all the options available here before you make your decision. Citizens: Keep Cedar Hill beautiful and start holding our city officials accountable!!!

It is a good school. I need assistance with my son's reading and math. Also Spanish.

Parents, DO NOT take your kids to this school! I attended Cedar Hill my sophomore year. Worst highschool year of my life. Coming from a good schoool from my freshmen year my sophomore year at Cedar Hill was just a nightmare, the kids have absolutely no interest in school, they come to school to just mess around, making the teachers not even care as much. I barely learned anything, school was too easy, I didnt even get challenged AT ALL. I had straight A's but wasnt even proud of them, the school was just too easy. Im glad I went to a better school district (Richardson isd) my Junior year, now I'm getting challenged and I feel like I'm learning something.

This school is terrible that's all I have to say, not just the school but the DISTRICT as a whole. I would know because I;m a former student, I attended from elementary to high school. Why? The teachers here do not care about your education at all. They have teachers that do not teach and are just there for a check. They havent been a good district since the late 90's and early 2000's

Last modified Cedar Hill High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.