Bad
Good

I attended 3rd to 5th grade here August 1997 to May 2000 and loved it. The field day, talent show and school music productions were a lot of fun. Their is a gifted/talented program I was in that was helpful as well. I hated it at the time because I was being challenged but looking back I am so glad Mrs. Harvey pushed me so hard. Now I am a CPA and making good $ - I really believe she had a huge impact on my life (along great parenting). The teachers there are all amazing (when I was there) and I highly recommend O.C. Taylor to other people. I grew up less than a mile away from the school and we could walk there. I would go there again given the option. Thank you Mrs. Harvey and all the other teachers who pour our their hearts into their students.

OCT is an awesome school with great teachers and staff, a wonderful experience for my children.

OC Taylor is all about the TAKS test. If it is not on the TAKS test it is not being taught to the students.

It has been a joy to be part of this school for the past 10 years. we will miss it greatly. This school has the most dedicated teachers and parents on the planet.

Faculty, parents and teachers all work together for the best all around education for our students!

We couldn't be happier! The teachers, staff, special education programs and extra curricular activities they provide make this school #1. We love being Taylor Tigers!

Last modified Taylor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.