Coppell, TX

Town Center Elementary School 3

Posted September 25, 2014
Agree with another parent, there are not many activity to challenge smart kids , There is no any club for younger kids. The sheet sent to home are always fundraising.

Town Center Elementary School 3

Posted November 08, 2011
The school seems average, not many activities for advanced students. Some teachers do seem dry.

Posted August 25, 2010
We met the Principal Mrs. Tramel trying to understand the programs that TownCenter offers for our Twins who are attending the First Grade. We just moved from a private school in Chicago and I can clearly say that the standards of TCE are much much higher than the private school we sent our kids to. Some of the things that TCE offers are: 1. The STEM program - Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics program. Inculcating 2 engineering modules into every grade. 2. Focusing more on leadership, conflict resolution and thinking out of the box. 3. The teachers are extremely caring towards their students. Above all- Mrs. Tramel has made a big difference in TCE and during her 7-year tenure, TCE has been exemplary every year.

Posted September 02, 2009
I don't get the May 19th review. I have 2 kids in TCE and they both love the school and have had nothing but affectionate, caring teachers. In fact, I've never seen more caring teachers. The school does have high standards, but that is good. I hope that doesn't change, we need to prepare our kids for a tough world and babying them with easy work and un-earned praise will not do that.

Posted May 20, 2009
I just read the review posted on May 19th and have to believe this parent is new to the school system. The month of May is the craziest month of the school year. The children are looking forward to summer and the teachers are having to wrap-up their entire school year. There is so much going on in the life of the school, I would be concerned if the teachers weren't a little stressed out. My children have attented Town Center and we have lived in Coppell for 15+ years - this is a school district and community that expects high standards. Being in the of the 'best' communities to raise your children means that the schools are expected to perform at their best. Although both of my children have always felt very cared for at school, they don't expect to feel 'loved' - they get that from their family.

Town Center Elementary School 2

Posted May 19, 2009
My daughter attends the school and am happy with her teacher but am concerned with the turn-over rate of the teachers. Children need consistancy. It seems as though the teachers are very stressed and un-happy. Would like my child to be in a more happier school where acceptance and love are present, not the presence of always striving to be better or the 'best.'

Town Center Elementary School 0

Posted November 18, 2008
Town Center is an amazing school and the principal is excellent. My daughter attended TCE from K-5, and she had the most amazing teacher, Ms. Kim Becker. She was so intelligent, very kind and always helpful with any questions or concerns, and so truly gifted with the students. She goes above and beyond any and all expectations/duties. She helped start Texan Town, which has been such an asset to the school! So blessed to send my daughter to TCE!!

Posted July 14, 2008
This is the quintessential of elementary schools. It has prepared my daughter for entry into the middle school and you couldn't find a better leader in their principal. The teachers are not only caring but involved in their students learning. The kids who I see are taught to think outside the box and will be ready for 20th century learning skills that will ensue. It is an exemplary school in every way!

Town Center Elementary School 1

Posted December 09, 2007

Town Center Elementary School 0

Posted August 01, 2007
I now have two children at Town Center, and two who have already moved onto middle school. I think my youngest two will benefit more from attending Town Center due to the new principal and the new career pathway programs that are now being taught; looping and the Texan Town program.

Town Center Elementary School
185 North Heartz Road, Coppell, TX  75019
Last modified Town Center Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Town Center Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top