Coppell, TX

Posted September 03, 2014
Excellent school! The principal is a strong leader runs the school well. When I drop my daughter off I know that she's in great hands

Riverchase Elementary 3

Posted September 17, 2013
This is a public school that has/had some wonderful teachers. However, the lack of communication by the administration is frustrating. Dealing with parents at the school who seem to have only one goal and that is to punish teachers is another problem. This could be a great school, but some things need to change.

Riverchase Elementary 4

Posted June 02, 2013
My daughter is in kindergarten and we both love Riverchase! There are always great things happening at the school. We helped put in a large garden, they are always doing after school activities, and really try to get everyone involved. This is a great public school! We are excited for first grade!!

Posted April 21, 2012
DON'T EVER THINK ABOUT PUTTING YOUR CHILD IN THIS SCHOOL, I WENT TO EAT LUNCH WITH MY KID ONE DAY AND I FELT AS IF I WAS IN A PRISON.

Posted January 19, 2011
this is a horrible school - my child has a learning disability and one of the teachers repeatedly made fun of the student; the principal didn't do anything about it (the teacher gets away with being a true BULLY)

Riverchase Elementary 3

Posted July 30, 2009
Good school,depends on teacher,teachers are excellent for KG but need to improve with staff at desk, principal not impressive at all

Riverchase Elementary 0

Posted April 01, 2009
I think Riverchase elementary school is an amazing school they have awesome teachers. For the past 4.5 years the entire staff has been very active in helpig children succed academically and emotionally. Kudos!!

Posted March 08, 2009

Posted March 04, 2009
I feel that Riverchase Elementary excels in providing and fostering an excellent environment in education for their students. The staff is highly qualified and educated in the top notch curriculm that is implemented throughout the school.

Posted February 07, 2009
Staff is not very pleasant in talk and most of the time give hard time to parents and students as well. No communication what so ever.

Riverchase Elementary
272 South MacArthur Boulevard, Coppell, TX  75019
Last modified Riverchase Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverchase Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top