Cove Christian School 3

Posted July 24, 2011
This school is Ok but you pay all this money and the facility is not up to par.....I'm greatful for everything they have done with my child but, we just couldn't deal with the facility....makes you wonder where your money is going to each month,also thier is a high teacher turn over rate.

Cove Christian School 2

Posted May 04, 2011
this school was great til the pre k 4 class. My child attended this school for 5 years. I have seen many teachers leave because of the upper leadership and because lack of financial stability. This is the ONLY church/private school that has NOT been able to adapt and repair the building. The building these children sleep/ eat/ learn in is over 30 years old and it still has the original roof and a busted HVAC system. the Pre k classes were grea,t my child learned more than most children at her age not going to a daycare. BUT anything after pre k 4 is a waste of time.

Posted September 18, 2009
It is a great place for your child to get the one on one learning experience in his or her early learing. My granddaughter was in their early learning program for the pass 3 years. I know that she can get a good education in public school but I love the teacher to student ratio.

Posted June 11, 2007
A school every parent could wish for to have their children enrolled to. Caring environment, good quality of teaching. Highly recommended

Posted August 16, 2003
My children have gone to this school for three years and have had the best experience. The classes are small 15- 18 students so my children get individaulized attention and one on one learning! The teachers are motivated, enthusiastic and caring.

Cove Christian School