Bad
Good

Our children have been in the Flour Bluff schools since Kinder. I hesitated to put them in Seashore because of the lack of grading which I felt was important to assess my children's progress. After our son entered 8th grade and was having trouble with algebra, we opted to move him within the first 8 weeks of school in order to have a lower student-to-teacher ratio. He has tested Gifted in math, so I didn't want math to suffer. It was a wonderful experience. So wonderful we moved our 5th grade daughter this year. They also offer a two-year Spanish curriculum that translates to one year at Flour Bluff! I can call the school and be well received by name - not a number - and the teachers/administration welcome any concerns/comments I have. Thank you Seashore for your dedication to teaching!

High expectations, great teachers and administration = great kids

My son loves it, excells. Everything is wonderful from the teachers all the way to the community and parent involvement. Charter Public Schools, which this school is are a wonderful opportunity for choice and improvement in education.

This is the only exemplary middle school in an 11 county area including Corpus Christi and the surrounding area

Solid curriculum, great teachers & staff. Small classroom size is a bonus.

This is a wonderful school with nexcellent teachers and administrative staff.

My daughter loves it. The teachers really care about the kids learning. The gifted and talented program is innovative and driven by her imagination and interests.

It is a very great school. I would recommend it.

Last modified Seashore Middle Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.