Corpus Christi, TX

Posted April 19, 2010
I attended Gibson ES, my son attended Gibson and now both of my grandkids attend Gibson ES! Gibson ES has the administration and staff that truly care for our students. Our students have excelled beyond what some of the south side schools have and I just love it!

Posted August 17, 2007
I would like to say is when I first enrolled my children there I had prejudge the school. I was so use to the big schools but I hated the fustration that came with these big schools. Through out the time my children were there the staff and everyone there was great I highly recommend the school . I like the fact that they are not so big and I like that they are able to give the right attention to all our children. The staff is down to earth and treats everyone fair. We need more people and more great schools like this one.

Posted October 17, 2005
Id say grade a all around. I have 2 students in gibson for the last 3 years. I too 'graduated' out of gibson. Great principal, staff its a great schoo.

Posted January 22, 2004
My son has been going to Gibson for four years now and I have had some issues. We had great communication between parent/teacher and my son has done so well in school. The teachers that he has had, have been very knowledgeable with him and his classmates. I give them alot of credit to them and their understanding to all the children that they come across. I believe they all deserve some type of reward or recognition.

Gibson Elementary School
5723 Hampshire Road, Corpus Christi, TX  78408
Last modified Gibson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gibson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top