Corpus Christi, TX
Students enrolled: 1,691

Moody High School 5

Posted December 08, 2008
My sons attended MHS. They have since graduated from TX A&M it is my opinion that MHS was essential in preparing them in their foundation for their challenges of their post-secondary education MHS is one of the best schools in Corpus Christi, Texas. Teachers are caring and are willing to help and teach the children. There is always parental involvement in the childrens accedemic courses. I have seen a lot of children grow to be responsible young men and women. I am proud to have my sons graduate from this great school. I look forward for when my grandchildren also attend Foy H. Moody High School. The Moody Way ... College Bound!

Moody High School
1818 Trojan Drive, Corpus Christi, TX  78416
Last modified Moody High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moody High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top