Corpus Christi, TX

Kolda Elementary School 5

Posted April 21, 2015
My kids started this past August and this school is wonderful! The principal and vice principal are amazing! The teachers are so wonderful with the kids. We have moved around to a few schools and this is the best one by far. They really want to help here and do everything and more to help children succeed. I don't know about the other reviews but you can't please everyone. I am not biased either because moving so much I have dealt with 3 other schools and the amount of patience Kolda has shown is just beyond words. My son has had a complete turn around here. The other schools would never listen to me. I am a very proactive parent and have more than 1 child so it was frustrating when other schools wouldn't listen to me when I told them that I am consistent with my son. At Kolda they listened and acted. We all worked as a team and now my son is doing better than ever! I can finally relax when he goes to school instead of on the edge if every phone call was his school. And then the looks and attitude I got from the staff at other schools when I knew I was doing everything I could. I think Kolda is the best school that has happened to Corpus Christi.

Kolda Elementary School 1

Posted October 07, 2014
Well, my family may be another bad seed then. As a military family and parents of a very smart child, this school is so far to be the best. It may be the more beautiful, but not the best. If the school administration read my review, please take it as a way to improve not defensive as the last commentary.

Kolda Elementary School 5

Posted September 18, 2014
As a previous teacher myself and a military family, we have been to a lot if different schools in different states. This is by far the best school yet! Wonderful teachers and staff. They care about our children and are very organized. Not sure about the previous comments, but I feel that is so far from the truth. I couldn't be happier that my children are Kolda Cadettes! Don't let a few bad seeds discourage your decision and miss out on a wonderful opportunity!
2 people found this helpful

Kolda Elementary School 2

Posted July 25, 2014
I may have to agree with the previous review, yes the school is beautiful, but they need new and more friendly staff members. When I enrolled my daughter last year, the front desk receptionist was too rude with my friend asking her to provide prove of residence for the next school year. That was too rude, we were in shock because we were enrolling the kids for the school year 2013-2014 and she was demanding prove of residence for 2014-2015. We just did not feel welcome there.

Kolda Elementary School 2

Posted July 21, 2014
Principal and teachers are rude. You do not feel welcome in this school. If your child defends her right the teachers will send the student to the principal office, then the principal will punish your kid with intimidation: looking at her in a unfriendly way all year long. If you complain as a parent the situation is worse and your child will pay with intimidation. An administration change is needed ASAP in this school. The school is big, new brand and beautiful.

Kolda Elementary School
P O Box 110, Corpus Christi, TX  78403
Last modified Kolda Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kolda Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top