6-8|Private

Bad
Good

Super great school. Some complain. If you want easy with no rules, keep them in public schools. As a parent with 1 just graduated from John Paul II with 55 college credits and 30,000 yr in scholarship help to an Ivy League school. We have Bishop Garriga and John Paul II to praise for it. Have son at Garriga now. Super SOCCER program, State Winning Basketball, computer classes, tennis, swimming even martial arts and all that at a great price. We paid nearly twice as much to elem school. So no ghetto attitude, langua ge or clothes. The kids are really well behaved. Cant ask for a better school.

Im a student at BGMPS and honostly, its been my favorite shool ive attended! I came from public school my whole life. I really enjoy how there is not as many students as there was in public school. Bishop has really changed me religously wise. Before attending here i really didnt have a way with God, now i feel close as ever with him . There is also a program here called crusaders for life and its about being pro-life. It even offers a trip to houston to attent the ralley for life. This program has changed my life and tought me so much. It even led me to talk someone into not haveing an abortion, and just then i save and inocent baby . With out grusaders for life i would have never had the guts to do that! I really deffinetly would recomend this to others

My daughter goes to this school and she is now an eighth grader and she claims it is the worst school the price for everything is ridiculous and this school needs more efficient supervision. I'm NEVER sending one of my other kids to bishop.

I sent my child to Bishop Garriga from 6-7th grade but didnt continue sending her to 8th because the rules were ridiculous and the principle did not know what she was doing and had no clue how to run a middle school of 100 students. It is sad that such a school is still standing under this such authority. I would not recommend this school to anyone, ever. It is a disgrace.

I'm attending BGMPS and I had my best year of school. My 6th grade basketball team went to be undefeated, and we had a party at Peter Pipers in celebration. I was taught about my religion, and I learned a lot in the other subjects, too. I hope 7th grade at BGMPS will be as great as 6th.

Last modified Bishop Garriga Middle School is a Private school that serves grades 6-8