Public charter
Dallas, TX

Nova Academy 4

Posted August 22, 2013
nova academy is much better the what I was spectating, in the beginning of last year.

Nova Academy 3

Posted May 04, 2012
El nivel academico es bastante bueno lo unico desacuerdo es la politica de la escuela en aplicar la paddle a los alumnos, poco violento yfuera de epoca para mi opinion en dasacuerdo

Nova Academy 5

Posted April 17, 2011
This school is one of the best ever I had a few concerns when I first saw it but I was soon amazed at how the staff and teachers hold it down and keep the children learning and gaining more knowledge everyday my daughter has attended from Pre-K through second so far and my other daughter transferred from another not so good charter school to this one this year and she is so much happier and she is learning alot and is becoming very intelligent for a kinder student so Go ahead nova keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nova Academy 4

Posted January 22, 2009

Nova Academy 1

Posted December 12, 2007

Nova Academy 3

Posted August 18, 2007
My daugther has attended Nova Charter from Kinder to 2nd grade. Over all it is a decent school (for it to be a charter, which is free). The down side is that they don't have the extra curricular classes such as music, art class, computer class, a real gymnasium, or even a playground for the kids. They don't seem to be stable as far as having a permanent building to hold class/school at. They moved last year and again this year. The building that they have had do not fit the needs of a school environment. I will continue to let my child attend school there until I find a better fit for her.

Nova Academy