224 students|Nova Academy

Bad
Good

Both my daughter and son attend Nova Bruton. The principal Ms. Johnson is devoted to the children's education. ANY Parent can appreciate that!! She holds herself and staff accountable. Expects EXCELLENCE from both faculty and student body. I have a "special-needs" child although his disability is not a physical impairment he has challenges with attention and focus. She has took the time to LEARN my child and works with him and staff to ensure his academic success. I being a single parent appreciate knowing my child is receiving education from persons who care!

My children were enrolled in nova academy we participated in every event. The school let my children come home with bruises and they said they fell. The kids are not learning enough. The homework was not sufficient but when they went on break we saw work that was never taught during school. I had asked them for extra work for my son but they never sent what I requested.

nova academy is much better the what I was spectating, in the beginning of last year.

El nivel academico es bastante bueno lo unico desacuerdo es la politica de la escuela en aplicar la paddle a los alumnos, poco violento yfuera de epoca para mi opinion en dasacuerdo

This school is one of the best ever I had a few concerns when I first saw it but I was soon amazed at how the staff and teachers hold it down and keep the children learning and gaining more knowledge everyday my daughter has attended from Pre-K through second so far and my other daughter transferred from another not so good charter school to this one this year and she is so much happier and she is learning alot and is becoming very intelligent for a kinder student so Go ahead nova keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My daugther has attended Nova Charter from Kinder to 2nd grade. Over all it is a decent school (for it to be a charter, which is free). The down side is that they don't have the extra curricular classes such as music, art class, computer class, a real gymnasium, or even a playground for the kids. They don't seem to be stable as far as having a permanent building to hold class/school at. They moved last year and again this year. The building that they have had do not fit the needs of a school environment. I will continue to let my child attend school there until I find a better fit for her.

Last modified Nova Academy is a Charter school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.