Bad
Good

I hope these reviews will make a change I am tired of year after you seen teachers who do not seem to have any interest in our kids. Not only have i seen humiliation towards our kids,but also physical and verbal disrespect. My son is both A.D.D. and Dyslexic teachers are aware cause they were giving a 504 letter letting them know what my son with both this issues is entitled but only one teacher has reached out to my son and help(thank you). When brought this issue up at school two meetings were scheduled for my sons teachers to attend but only 2 showed up,(they showed up late and left early) (both meetings gave teachers enough time to be there) when trying to see the principal about this and other issues up to now over a month later have not heard from the principal (by the way,wrote him a letter as well,called the school leaving messages for the principal to call me and yep..no answer from him yet.) WHEN IS SOMEONE FROM DISTRECT GOING TO STEP IN AND HELP PARENTS AND OUR CHILDREN OUT???

My son attends this school because we live in the area and I am seriously thinking about moving him. I feel the staff their is not helpful at all ,they look at everyone that walks in as of we where delinquent people. No to long ago apparently they did not have my correct number to call me for an Emergency and to me that is unacceptable because I am a very dedicated parent and I know that I fill out all documents correctly ...I mean I do receive the calls for meetings ,I know my number must be right I have had it for more than 6 years and then they tell me they don't unbelievable! Ever since this school year started we dont even know what the principal looks like. My son was very happy to start a new chapter of his live but this school has made his 6th grade year a nightmare. My son has been suffering from bullying from several children and the counselors only tell me that my son must provide them with all the kids name....Thanks for not help us ever.

Sam tasby middle school has great terachers i reallt love their attitude sometimes atleast

Last modified Sam Tasby Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.