1-6|Private

Bad
Good

I love both the Mary L. Rush Children's College (0 to K5) and IBOC Christian Academy (1st - 6th grade). I love it...I love it...I love it. I love this school so much for I drive from Arlington to Duncanville daily in order for my child to attend. My daughter loves this school as well. I am a very picky parent, especially after being a stay-home mom for 2.5 years. It was hard to let go, but I felt very comfortable because not only had I viewed their graduation ceremony that demonstrated these kids ability to learn above and beyond the norm, I knew there was prayer in the school as well. My daughter is now in the 2nd grade and since her initial attendance from K2, I have seen nothing but wonderful changes. They are always striving for excellence and that truly turns me on and when you top that off with teachers who pray for your babies who are out of your care for 8 hours of the day, that is priceless. You can't put a price tag on that. Since I have been there, they have developed their athletics department and computer lab. I was so excited about the computer lab and the athletics placed the moral for the school on another level (That Roadrunner Spirit is awesome to see!!)

It is the most awesome school I have every come across, the students there love and respect their teaches. The are infact the most intelligent students I have every seen in my life of now 33 years old. The faculty their is so kind and they take ther work seriously when it comes to children learning Gods way and how to live in our world today. The principal there is so warm and the students hate to leave at the end of the day because they love the atmosphere of protection and love and joy which they see everyday in their teaches and they themselves began to walk in that love and joy as a child. So if any wants to have a child that is out of the box smart, full of wisdom, full of joy and kindness, intelligent, and respectful and a step ahead of life I vote you to send your child to IBOC Christian Academy where everyone is treated first class!!!

I love this school because I have witnessed it's production of GREAT students. It's not often you find a school that gives you the comfort of knowing that your child will supercede normal standards set. The young peopls are taught to reverence the LORD at all times, how to get what they want from GOD for themselves. I can't begin to express the caliber of teachers at this school these people are professional on the clock and off at all times are they representing this schools standards and values. This school operates under the Leadership of an awesome team of Administration professionals always kind and eager to assist in every area ofthe business I have seen teachers serve lunch, People that work in the lunch room substitute in other areas as needed a child is never unaccounted for at any given time. I was once told a team is as good as it's leader now that says it all for this school. Once you meet the Dean/paramedic/coach/lunch room guide/hall monitor....etc

If I had a child, wouldn't want my child anywhere else!

Last modified Iboc Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 1-6