John Neely Bryan Elementary School 0

Posted January 29, 2010
I will recommend this school to anyone who is needing some caring and concerned Teachers for your child(ren).That they can learn how to be postive citizens and learn how to give back what they have learned

Posted October 21, 2009
This is an excellent school. EXCELLENT! My children have been attending here for 3 years and I couldn't of chosen a better school. Mrs. Price the principle is such a wonderful, caring person. She is involved with the children from when doors open to they close. Listens to parents concerns and does everything in her power to make sure the concerns are taken care of immediately. The parents are involved in the P.T.A and the school programs are great. She wants to make sure that all 'her' children at the school are involved in at least one activity and is constantly adding new educational and fun programs. I will literally drive all the miles i have to, to get keep my children going to this school if i move.

Posted October 02, 2007
This is an Awesome school. The principal take out time w/the kids and explains the importance of being on top of academics and also challenges the kids to go above and beyond. This is my son's 3rd year and JNB and he enjoys the school and teachers. The teachers really reach out to the kids and beome the parents when we're not avail...hats off to the whole JNB staff!!

Posted May 09, 2007

Posted April 17, 2007
This my daughter first year at this school and I really do like it, to me it seems as if the teachers really cares about there students the staff is very friendly and the principle.

Posted October 27, 2005

Posted September 04, 2005
This is a great school I went there from kindergarden to the sixth grade now I'm in the 8th grade but I attended that school and when I was in the 6th grade at that school they had all types of after school activities and sports for us.They had the school bank that was ran by the students,they had basketball,track,steppers,and cheerleaders.I was on the cheerleader/drill team and I was also the Teller Manager at the school bank and I just loved it,and we had our first ever school pageant and I won Miss John Neely Bryan of 2003to 2004 school year it was just so cute when all of the students in the pageant were doing our dance steps and talents.It is just a terrific school and I recommend it to every parent out there right now. P.S.They also have great teachers,activities,and a leadership principal overall.

John Neely Bryan Elementary School
2001 Deer Path Drive, Dallas, TX  75216
Last modified John Neely Bryan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John Neely Bryan Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top