Posted April 28, 2014
My school is the best because over the years I've developed good strong relationships with the caring staff. No doubt about it! As I am limited in my mobility, I still have continued respect and support where ever I can. Thank you, John W. Carpenter!!

Posted June 16, 2011
This is a really great school tucked away in a nice quiet neighborhood. The school is well kept and school spirit is important here.

John W Carpenter Elementary School 4

Posted April 13, 2005

John W Carpenter Elementary School 4

Posted April 08, 2005
- a former student
Carpenter is one of the best elementary schools in dallas. I wouldn't send my children anywhere else. They have lots of ECAs and there is something for everyone.

John W Carpenter Elementary School
2121 Tosca Lane, Dallas, TX  75224
Last modified John W Carpenter Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John W Carpenter Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top