Dallas, TX

Posted November 17, 2014
Our 5 year old started as a kindergartner this year at this fantastic neighborhood school in the heart of the Lochwood neighborhood. We've been lucky to be residents in this neighborhood for 8+ years and recently the neighbors have really been pulling together engaging in community events and really "rallying around Reilly!" As a result we had no hesitations at all in sending our daughter to this school and we've been rewarded with a happy, engaged, loving learning, student. We feel lucky as a family to have this great school in our 'hood and can't wait to send our two youngest there in 2017.

Posted April 14, 2014
Ms. Jackson is passionate about making this school better and better. We have had a wonderful experience, and our son is learning more advanced concepts than many of his friends at schools that everyone clamors to get into. We're seeing more neighborhood involvement, so I expect Reilly to keep improving.

Posted August 30, 2013
My daughter goes here and loves her teachers and classmates. She's beginning first grade and already knows how to read from attending Kindergarten here.

Posted August 29, 2013
This is our second year at Reilly and we LOVE it. It is obvious that Mrs. Jackson (Principal) loves the kids and wants the best for them. The parent involvement gets better each year and the PTA is trying to be more of a presence. I would recommend this school to anyone!

Posted August 29, 2013
This is our second year at Reilly. My daughter loves the school and the staff. Mrs. Settimi is an excellent teacher. Everyone I have come in contact there has been super friendly and informative. I hope to be able to keep all my children at this school.

Posted August 29, 2013
This is a great school! I love the teachers and I love that they welcome the parents to come and be involved! I love how great and friendly the staff is! Best school ever!!!

Martha Turner Reilly Elementary School 3

Posted March 19, 2013
I get the feeling the staff is put off by the help parents offer. The school in general is very disorganized. The PTA is weak and needs a stronger presence in the school, if the administration will allow it. Fortunately I feel my children are getting a good education but I think the overall campus experience could be better for the parents, faculty and students

Martha Turner Reilly Elementary School 4

Posted July 16, 2012
Great new principal. Innovative and enthusiastic leadership. Strong teachers. These elements make for a successful school.

Martha Turner Reilly Elementary School 4

Posted May 08, 2012
Our new principle is wonderful. She really has the childrens best intrests at heart. She is friendly, and a good disiplinarian as well. Overall, I think our schools has improved leaps and bounds since Mrs. Jackson took over. She has updated the school, and made sure our childrens learning environment is up to par. She involves the children, and makes them feel important, rather than a number. I hope to see continued improvement in the future

Martha Turner Reilly Elementary School 3

Posted April 26, 2011
Our son has had a wonderful experience for his kindergarten year. His teacher has been energetic, caring, and purposeful. I have no complaints whatsoever about the academic rigor. I have had a poor experience as a parent, however. Parent involvement seems peripheral and spotty. Organization is poor. Hopefully, next year a new principal with breathe in new energy and this clean, bright little school will get the energy it needs to move forward and improve.

Martha Turner Reilly Elementary School
11230 Lippitt Avenue, Dallas, TX  75218
Last modified Martha Turner Reilly Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Martha Turner Reilly Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top