Dallas, TX

Posted August 24, 2015
Our daughter just started 1st grade after a very successful kindergarten year last year. Reilly is a little gem of a school and Mrs. Jackson (the principal), the teachers, and the staff are working hard to ensure that our little scholars shine. There's a new and exciting Spanish immersion program as well as extracurriculars such as Drama Club. Lots of opportunities for our little ones to grow not only as students, but as little citizens. Parental involvement has been going up year after year, which is incredible -- and has led to better fundraising and neighborhood involvement. Those factors, in conjunction with the never-ending enthusiasm and commitment of the school staff and administration, have led Reilly to achieve some of the highest academic accountability ratings in the district. Our daughter's student/teacher ratio in kinder was significantly less than her friends in more coveted DISD schools -- so her teacher was able to give more individual attention to her students. Definitely a plus for us. So, if you're on the fence about Reilly, be sure to come tour the school, get to know some current Reilly families, and give this "little school that could" a chance. We're glad we did.

Posted November 17, 2014
Our 5 year old started as a kindergartner this year at this fantastic neighborhood school in the heart of the Lochwood neighborhood. We've been lucky to be residents in this neighborhood for 8+ years and recently the neighbors have really been pulling together engaging in community events and really "rallying around Reilly!" As a result we had no hesitations at all in sending our daughter to this school and we've been rewarded with a happy, engaged, loving learning, student. We feel lucky as a family to have this great school in our 'hood and can't wait to send our two youngest there in 2017.

Posted April 14, 2014
Ms. Jackson is passionate about making this school better and better. We have had a wonderful experience, and our son is learning more advanced concepts than many of his friends at schools that everyone clamors to get into. We're seeing more neighborhood involvement, so I expect Reilly to keep improving.

Posted August 30, 2013
My daughter goes here and loves her teachers and classmates. She's beginning first grade and already knows how to read from attending Kindergarten here.

Posted August 29, 2013
This is our second year at Reilly and we LOVE it. It is obvious that Mrs. Jackson (Principal) loves the kids and wants the best for them. The parent involvement gets better each year and the PTA is trying to be more of a presence. I would recommend this school to anyone!

Posted August 29, 2013
This is our second year at Reilly. My daughter loves the school and the staff. Mrs. Settimi is an excellent teacher. Everyone I have come in contact there has been super friendly and informative. I hope to be able to keep all my children at this school.

Posted August 29, 2013
This is a great school! I love the teachers and I love that they welcome the parents to come and be involved! I love how great and friendly the staff is! Best school ever!!!

Martha Turner Reilly Elementary School 3

Posted March 19, 2013
I get the feeling the staff is put off by the help parents offer. The school in general is very disorganized. The PTA is weak and needs a stronger presence in the school, if the administration will allow it. Fortunately I feel my children are getting a good education but I think the overall campus experience could be better for the parents, faculty and students

Martha Turner Reilly Elementary School 4

Posted July 16, 2012
Great new principal. Innovative and enthusiastic leadership. Strong teachers. These elements make for a successful school.

Martha Turner Reilly Elementary School 4

Posted May 08, 2012
Our new principle is wonderful. She really has the childrens best intrests at heart. She is friendly, and a good disiplinarian as well. Overall, I think our schools has improved leaps and bounds since Mrs. Jackson took over. She has updated the school, and made sure our childrens learning environment is up to par. She involves the children, and makes them feel important, rather than a number. I hope to see continued improvement in the future

Martha Turner Reilly Elementary School
11230 Lippitt Avenue, Dallas, TX  75218
Last modified Martha Turner Reilly Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Martha Turner Reilly Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top