Bad
Good

I love this school. It is a very nurturing environment and the teachers there seem to genuinely care about the children. I am also an alum...now my children attend. Go tigers!

i attended charles rice elementary school in the 1950's. my uncle was the principal, floyd f. wilkerson. i'm presently residing in california for the last 40years.

Im a alumni of Charles Rice. Im proud of where I came from. I think this school is the best, because not only the teachers are teachers. They are also mentors and temporary parents. During my years at Charles Rice, the staff taught us about everyday life and education. One day when I have kids, my children will attend this great school.

Charles Rice is an excellent school. My daughter has attended since kindergarten. I like the school so much that we moved and I still drive over there everyday to take my child to school. I love the teachers and the way they teach. They take time with each student making sure they fully understand.

Last modified Charles Rice Learning Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.