Dallas, TX

Posted September 18, 2013
I love this school. It is a very nurturing environment and the teachers there seem to genuinely care about the children. I am also an alum...now my children attend. Go tigers!

Posted March 03, 2011
i attended charles rice elementary school in the 1950's. my uncle was the principal, floyd f. wilkerson. i'm presently residing in california for the last 40years.

Posted August 15, 2009

Posted December 04, 2008
Im a alumni of Charles Rice. Im proud of where I came from. I think this school is the best, because not only the teachers are teachers. They are also mentors and temporary parents. During my years at Charles Rice, the staff taught us about everyday life and education. One day when I have kids, my children will attend this great school.

Charles Rice Learning Center 4

Posted November 10, 2008
Charles Rice is an excellent school. My daughter has attended since kindergarten. I like the school so much that we moved and I still drive over there everyday to take my child to school. I love the teachers and the way they teach. They take time with each student making sure they fully understand.

Posted October 06, 2008

Posted October 06, 2008

Posted June 01, 2008

Posted December 11, 2007

Charles Rice Learning Center 4

Posted June 03, 2006

Charles Rice Learning Center
2425 Pine Street, Dallas, TX  75215
Last modified Charles Rice Learning Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles Rice Learning Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top