Bad
Good

Posted September 18, 2013
I love this school. It is a very nurturing environment and the teachers there seem to genuinely care about the children. I am also an alum...now my children attend. Go tigers!

Posted March 03, 2011
i attended charles rice elementary school in the 1950's. my uncle was the principal, floyd f. wilkerson. i'm presently residing in california for the last 40years.

Posted December 04, 2008
Im a alumni of Charles Rice. Im proud of where I came from. I think this school is the best, because not only the teachers are teachers. They are also mentors and temporary parents. During my years at Charles Rice, the staff taught us about everyday life and education. One day when I have kids, my children will attend this great school.

Charles Rice Learning Center 4

Posted November 10, 2008
Charles Rice is an excellent school. My daughter has attended since kindergarten. I like the school so much that we moved and I still drive over there everyday to take my child to school. I love the teachers and the way they teach. They take time with each student making sure they fully understand.

Charles Rice Learning Center 2

Posted August 08, 2005
Academic has gone down as well as teachers. only a few left that really cares....you can tell from this years test results what going on in the south. this school use to be the premier school in the area...it has gone down

Charles Rice Learning Center 4

Posted October 02, 2004
Charles Rice is more than a place of tradition and excellence. It's filled with teachers who care about the kids and who believe in setting high standards for behavior and academics. The children have positive role models they can identify with, which means a lot to me as a parent.

Charles Rice Learning Center
2425 Pine Street, Dallas, TX  75215
Last modified Charles Rice Learning Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.