Posted January 26, 2014
This is the worst school in Dallas ISD or in Texas! Parents, please do not send your children here! I have to move across the city to get good education for my children. Samuel High school has the worst discipline school. Students cannot learn if there's fighting every day. The teachers are lazy and don't care about good teaching.

W W Samuell High School 4

Posted July 01, 2013
I attended Samuell from 10th grade till my Senior year. I have seen the school progress. The school doesn't have as many fights and the academics has improved a lot. There is a new principal and he is part of the reason the school is changing. He some times interact with students. He is focused on changing the school to being academically accepted and well rounded. There are a lot of new teachers there and many of them care about there jobs and their students. Although there are a couple who don't really care but that's at every school. The teachers devote lot of their time to the students. They do morning and after school tutoring, Saturday tutoring. The student teacher relationship is really good. Whenever you need something whether its advice or help with a project there are some teachers who will be there for you. Samuell offers a good amount of AP and Dual Credit class as well as many different clubs and sports. The counselors and the GO center staff are very helpful and the are there for you. They helped a lot of kids get into the college of their choice and scholarships. Samuell also offers Early college for incoming freshman.They also have an AVID program.

Posted January 07, 2013
I love Samuell I went there 9th and 10th grade year and it improved from my first year and it has gotten better this year as well,JROTC was the best, my instructers always pushed us to be the best we can be LEAD FROM THE FRONT AND NOT FROM THE REAR HOOAH!!! GO SPARTANS

Posted August 10, 2012
Since my freshman year in samuell to my senior year I am glad to say the school has improved. Go Spartans!!

Posted July 30, 2012
worst, unprofessional waste of time on a bad education, i didnt learn hardly anything from 2008-2011. teachers are horrible, this school should have been shut down years ago , it dont even deserve one star at all!

Posted February 17, 2010
we are going to be accademically acceptable this year we are going to be better than skyline this year go spartans!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted February 05, 2010

W W Samuell High School 0

Posted January 26, 2010
I have a daughter in the 9th grade at Samuell and many things have improved since my two boys went there. Way to go Samuell High.

W W Samuell High School 0

Posted August 28, 2009
This school is awesome i recomended err'body go to it!! go spatans!!

Posted April 23, 2009

W W Samuell High School
8928 Palisade Drive, Dallas, TX  75217
Last modified W W Samuell High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W W Samuell High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top