Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

The education is average maybe below average. The administration and teachers are not helpful and exclude parents from every aspect of their child's academic career. Parents are not kept informed about students progress or activities in a timely manner. They have a nice smartphone app but things are posted at the last minute and grades are posted late. Enrolling my children in this school was a mistake. We've experienced nothing but frustration at every turn. We will not be back next year.

Amount of homework: Disagree

My children do not have homework often. When they do its a very short assignment. During tours and information sessions before enrolling parents were told that the cours load was heavy but that has not been our experience. I fear we have wasted a year of our children's education on this subpar school.

Develops character: Neutral

I have no idea. Parents have very little to exposure to ththe school. Parents are basically treated like annoyances not partners in education.

This is a great school. Only one thing I dont like; car line. But academically it is what I wanted for my boys

Last modified Uplift Education - Infinity Preparatory School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.