Dallas, TX

St Cecilia Catholic School 2

Posted September 06, 2013
There's a mean nun that teaches pre-k and the kids are afraid of her and if you try to talk to her she is very rude and arrogant. The school should've gotten rid of her a long time ago. It's hard to believe she's been there for as long as she has.

Posted June 08, 2013
As a parent with 3 kids and 2 attending St. Cecilia for the last 3 years i am extremely impressed with the school all around. The academics, teachers and the fact of RELIGION being taught gives my 2 kids a solid foundation. The low ratio of kids to teachers is also HUGE. St. Cecilia, Father Ed and Principal Barbosa, Thank you all for your hard work and the fact that you all care. GO BULLDOGS!!!!!

Posted March 04, 2009
My daughter has been going to SCS for 5 years, my son for 2 year and they both LOVE it! They both display respect, manners, discipline and are conscientious of anothers' feelings. The teachers are great and although they may not get paid much, they enjoy teaching and do it well. My husband and I enjoy the tight knit family environment and feel safe knowing our kids are safe, learning, and having fun! I'd recommend SCS to any parent looking for a great school for their child. No problems or complaints here and we've been there 5 years. :)

Posted January 29, 2007
St. Cecilia has lots to offer an energetic child. We have wonderful, loving teachers and a wonderful and religious way of life at St. Cecilia's. Our students go on to do very well in the best high schools in Dallas. We have nice classrooms, a full size gym and cafeteria with a nice hot lunch daily. Our parents team with the school to provide lots of extra-curricular activities. You can find them on their website If your child is bored... come to St. Cecilia's! Note: We have a new principal this year. Mrs. Lowe has already begun programs to help further our school's quality of education.

Posted May 30, 2005
St. Cecilia is exceptional. Although, we have had a new principal this last year which did not do a very good job! I am seeking else where as long as this principal is at St. Cecilia. She has run most of the teachers out of the school for next year 2005-2006.

Posted January 22, 2005
Very structured environment. Music, PE, technology & sports offered. Art not emphasised. Parents quite involved. Good communication between parents and teachers.

Posted October 06, 2004
Being a current student of education and a graduate from St. Cecilia the feedback from me is realistic. Being able to know all the students in the school was great! Also, the classes were small and many friendships with peers can be established. I encourage for a parent to keep their child at this school for their whole PreK-8 education, that way he or she will grow up with the same students all their careers. I still keep in contact with half of my graduating 8th grade class. The teachers are great and they know when to intervene when help is needed. The open houses are also great for parents to get involved with.

Posted June 03, 2004
The teachers at St. Cecila care a great deal about every student's education. You can tell by just talking with them. Being a smaller school adds to the great education. The teacher/student ratio is good. I think it's great that the teachers all know every child's name in the school.

St Cecilia Catholic School
635 Mary Cliff Road, Dallas, TX  75208
Last modified St Cecilia Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Cecilia Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top