Posted November 16, 2011
I have two boys that attend LCA, both since pre-k. We visited different Private Christian schools before we chose LCA. We were very nervous like any parent choosing a school and once we met the teachers we felt so good about LCA. The teachers dont come and go, the staff is faithful to the students and parents. I hear so many parents at work/family complain about their schools/teachers and I am so relieved that I do not have any problems because this school is just a blessing. My boys are excelling and learning Gods word at the same time. There is a love for God and his word in this school and there is nothing wrong with that. Ms. Sariego , the principal, is amazing, she loves each of those children and believe me it shows!

Lighthouse Christian Academy 1

Posted October 27, 2011
I removed my two children after visiting their chapel service for the children. I had no idea the school was run by charismatics and that they teach weird things to the kids. I had a discussion with the principal the next day and removed my children immediately.

Lighthouse Christian Academy 4

Posted July 11, 2008
My 6 year-old daughter and I loved her experience with LCA during the 07-08 school year. Mary Sariego, the principal, was the draw for me. She is a very prayerful woman who genuinely cares for her students. In the morning, the children have First Fruits, in which they commit the day to God first thing every morning, which an accreditation officer remarked that he'd never seen in any of the other other schools he reviewed. The school seems committed to instilling Christian character, which was very important to me. I loved how my daughter came home singing worship songs and quoting Bible verses. LCA is also very affordable, which was a huge blessing to this single mom! My daughter no longer attends, since my commute there from East Dallas became unsustainable, but we are very grateful for the great year my daughter had there!

Posted November 02, 2007
Great school with small classes. I have one son attending and one who just went on to public school. and now she is top of her class and way ahead of the rest of the class.

Posted May 12, 2007
The School has improved a lot since 2006. The principal is an awesome woman of God. The education is excellent, my daughter is doing great academically, spiritually and she loves to play soccer. Sports were integrated just last year, and the kids absolutely enjoy them.

Posted February 21, 2007

Lighthouse Christian Academy 1

Posted January 27, 2005
If you care about your child's education, don't send them to this school. Absolute waste of money. Every year, tuition goes up and the 'private school advantages' goes down. When the teachers are quitting faster than the students are leaving, you know there's a problem.

Lighthouse Christian Academy
Po Box 210217, Dallas, TX  75211
Last modified Lighthouse Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Lighthouse Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.