Denton, TX
Before care: Yes

Posted July 28, 2014
We have attended Immaculate Conception for over 5 years and have been more than pleased with the principle, the teachers and the staff. It is obvious that the principle works above and beyond her duty to ensure the sound education and safety of all students. She loves these kids! The teachers truly love their vocation of teaching and generously give their time to every student and we have found them to be well qualified in education and experience. The family environment is fantastic and all parents are looking out for each other and their children. Love and discipleship are alive at ICCS and we are blessed to be apart of this school!

Immaculate Conception Catholic School 1

Posted May 30, 2014
We attended ICCS for 8 years starting with preschool. The school has a wonderful parent community and a handful of fantastic teachers. The pricipal, however, is toxic. As the children advanced to higher grade levels the quality of teaching was atrocious. The principal backed up the teachers 100% despite all evidence pointing out that the staff was not doing their job. Several of the teachers are not qualified and the principal puts on a front about being a nice Christian lady but, is in fact, just plain cruel and self serving. She believes in her brand of Catholicism and not actual Church teachings. The priest who is her boss avoids confrontation at all costs and backs her up completely. It's a shame because the school has a lot of potential. You will not find a better community of parents who want a solid Catholic education for their parents. The academics really slip as the child gets past the 2nd grade. They do teach Catholicism to the younger students very well. It becomes more fire and brimestone by the time they hit middle school. Overall, do not stay at this school past the 2nd grade. That principal is horrible and nothing will change until she's gone.

Posted April 14, 2014
ICCS is a fantastic school. I have never been happier with a privet school. This is my 3rd school, to send my kids to. This will be the last change in location of schooling. So happy here. The teachers are incredible. The one on one with the kids, is outstanding. Love it I give it 10 stars

Posted June 19, 2011
We have been at this wonderful Catholic school since my daughter was in the pre-k for 3 year olds and she is now entering second grade. This is a very small school where everyone knows each other by first name and I always feel like we are part of a loving family unit. We all care about all the children so much. I have so much love for the staff and have always been treated as a major player in my daughters education. When my daughter was out I'll, her teacher came to our home and made sure she was not getting behind and she would stay to go over that weeks lessons. Find that in any public school! I have looked at all the private schools in the area and I can honestly tell you this school stands way out above the crowd!

Posted April 30, 2010
We want our daughter to learn and grow in the best possible Catholic environment and we have that at Immaculate Conception Catholic School. She is receiving an excellent education and maturing in her faith every day. ICCS is an extension of what we teach her at home. How blessed we are to have this school and these teachers who love and teach our daughter!

Posted April 09, 2010
My daughter has attended ICCS for 2 years. Though there is a lack of diversity, she is getting what she needs, academically and her faith has increased. I noticed a significant difference in children who do not attend faith based schools. My daughter knows quite a bit about her faith. Recently, she told her dad 'I want to make sure my soul is clean' . She is 6 years old. Academically, these children are encouraged to excel to exceedingly high levels. They are aware greatness is expected of them. They are taught to resolve conflicts without being physical. I am truly amazed and proud my child is a student there. Ms. Schad is the absolute best. The teachers and principal all understand the sacrifices many parents make to send their children to private school. We are blessed to be able to send our child to ICCS. I love ICCS!

Immaculate Conception Catholic School 1

Posted August 09, 2009
As a parent of 2 children, I had them at this school for 9 yrs. It's a well-maintained bldg, and a good location. I question the curriculum, ethics, and admin. Proceed with caution.

Immaculate Conception Catholic School 0

Posted July 24, 2009
Immaculate Conception Catholic School is a back to basics, family oriented, Christ-centered place of learning and living. The community of students, pastors, staff, and parents work together to 'Teach as Jesus taught,' to provide the children and one another with a deeply Catholic climate where values, morals and the 3 R's of Reverence, Respect, and Responsibility can grow.

Posted February 08, 2009
this school gets involvled with the kids. they know who they are. My son loved to go to school every day. My little gril, ask. When do I get to go again. This is a great place.

Posted November 11, 2008
We love this school! This is our 6 year and our children are thriving. It is a great combination of catholic faith, exceptional academics, the arts and sports.

Immaculate Conception Catholic School
2301 North Bonnie Brae Street, Denton, TX  76207
Last modified Immaculate Conception Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Immaculate Conception Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top