Bad
Good

Two of my children attended this school and they really liked it. The teachers they had were great at working with their students.

I have two children who have endured this school. Three years ago, it was decent, now...it seems very disorganized with teachers who seem inexperienced and at a loss on how to connect with and educate elementary students. The entire school seems to really struggle to keep up with and maintain decent standards. My child will definitely be moved to another school after this school year. I'm a bit disappointed with the outcome of our experience at Smith - and the Duncanville district as a whole, but in my search for better, I've found surrounding districts to be equally poor in their service to educating children as well. I have a whole newfound respect for those who are able to home school their child(ren).

Great school with awesome teachers and staff. My son loves this school. Teachers and staff knows each child by name.

It is a great school, wonderful teachers & staff - most important, my child is excited to learn since day 1. I absolutely like the parent involvement and principal supports new ideas. Looking forward to more sucessful years @ Smith!

Smith Elementary has always been a top notch school. Very good caring veteran teachers. My children went the school and are now college graduates.

I love this school and my 3 children do also. They are so involved with the children and the principal is Awesome!!!!

I have a 4th grader who is in Ms Winn class. He really like Ms Winn and she has been a great help with assisting him in learning. Also my K-5 student has a great teacher as well. My student love Ms Richardson and has learn alot being in her class. These are two outstanding teachers. Mostly everyone is excellent to work with including the lunch room staff, Pricipal and Assist Pricipal. Great Job Smith

I've had a good experience at this school. Teachers have been open to parental invovlment. My daughter 4th grade teacher Mrs. Craft is awesome she gave great suggestions on what I can work with my daughter own. Environment seems pleasing and the office staff was welcoming. If any complaints, I believe teachers need more help in disciplining misbehaving students in class.

My baby girl goes there and always come back home with a smile on her face she say she love her teachers Mrs.Valintine and Mrs.Reid I think that they are pretty good teachers ,too. :)

Last modified Clint Q Smith Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.