Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Posted June 06, 2016
Wonderful school with great teachers and a supportive principal. Very involved PTA. The location is excellent and the facilities are first class.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted January 31, 2016
There are a few teachers there who are completely in the right calling. Great parent communication. Passionate about their work and students. I love to feel like the teacher truly cares about my child.

Posted January 31, 2016
This is our 5th year at Lundy. My kids are happy socially and doing well academically. I feel my kids are safe here. To my knowledge bullying is not a factor. PTA is very active and keep fun things going for the students and their families. We have had great teachers too! Parking/Pick up would be my biggest complaint since the school is larger. I would totally recommend this school to anyone new.

Posted January 29, 2016
I have two children at Lundy and our entire family LOVES the school. My kids are thriving, happy and learning so much. The PTA is amazing. I have never been around volunteers that dig in and get so much done! We came from a local private school and have been much happier at Lundy.

Grateful to: Student

Posted December 09, 2015
Students for not nothing abetted environment There are much better schools out there Thanks for holding on

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted December 09, 2015
Not accepting of students with different learning styles Office is morbid Don't like this place , can't leave my kids here

Marguerite J Lundy Elementary School 1

Posted December 09, 2015
Came across this site when I was researching my kids new school. I have to share and agree with many of the comments. Mr Mendoza should not be involved with education, his assistant principal is a joke. Office staff is dreadful, unprofessional and unwelcoming. Some good teachers unhappy with the culture in this place. Glad there's private schools but what a waste of my tax money for my home campus. Disappointed!

Marguerite J Lundy Elementary School 3

Posted July 19, 2015
This school have a couple of very good teachers but the PE teachers are terrible. They scream EVERY time (even to the parents) kids are afraid of them. They would be great at a military camp, not a elementary school. The time for lunch is super short. The dual language teachers & program are great.

Marguerite J Lundy Elementary School 1

Posted April 28, 2015
I am not happy with this school at all. They do not care about the students and are unwilling to work with parents. I made a complaint to district on this school and nothing happened. I learned after that nothing happened because the principal, Mr. Mendoza's brother is the head of the parent complaint department at district office. This is a huge conflict of interest and enables a school to be run poorly.

Marguerite J Lundy Elementary School 2

Posted December 16, 2014
Lundy is not the most organized school. The Principle Mr. Mendoza is not approachable and cold. He does not understand elementary students; many of his policies would work better in a high school instead of an elementary school. The teachers I have encountered here do not seem to have a sense of responsibility for knowing the children in their class. Office staff has always been pleasant however often often seem stressed and have more on their plate then they can handle. Overall not the best experience however I keep telling myself it could be worst.

6201 High Ridge Drive, El Paso, TX  79912
Last modified Marguerite J Lundy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.