Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

How can the school prevent bullying when administration is nothing but a bunch of bullies?

Superintendent Nydia Gonzalez is incompetent and has no business educating our children.

Amount of homework: Neutral

La tarea es poca, y en vacaciones si les mandan, mejor deberian darselas en clases regulares y el descanso sea realmente vacaciones

Mi hijo esta en 9no grado, y tienen mucha rotación de maestros, y he visto que el rendimiento académico de mi hijo a bajado mucho

My brother Graduated form this School he had attended since 5th grade all through 12. He had great opportunities, he participated in robotics competitions and visited NASA where they won a competition. This is an excellent place for a dedicated student who is serious about learning science and art. This is not a school for everyone, you need discipline , determination and be a self starter.

I have both of my kids here, for 4 years now, my oldest son is about to graduate from 8th grade. I've been reading the bad reviews about this school and I can only feel as my duty to let other parents and community members know about our experience with DaVinci school. While it is true that this school is very strict, I totally agree with it. If you call being strict having a dress code, no bullying, and basic rules of respectful behavior, than you bet I agree. I do encourage this "strict" behavior with my kids. I also like this school because in the 4 years my kids have been here, I've known all the teachers and, while some of the ones that have left the schools were good teachers, who, like anyone else, have found better opportunities, some of them have also been very bad teachers and I support the school in having them leave, as well as some of the principals. All of the teachers and staff know me by name, they know my kids, they know their friends, and they know their needs, as well as I do... this is what I like the most of this school, your child won't get lost in the multitude and will have a personalized experience here. And English a 100%! Spanish too, only if you need it.

15 teachers have been fired this semester!!! What an outrage!!! The staff and teachers are ok the administration and all their ridiculous rules. Their hypocrites they take away un healthy food but yet carry bags of McDonald's for lunch everyday! And take away the little play time they have after lunch I would never send my child here

We transferred our son there thinking it was a good school but we are pulling him out! He comes home with absolutely no homework and this school for The Arts and Sciences has no permanent science teacher?!? My son, who struggled to be a B-C student, transferred from a tough private school and is a straight A student here. We are going back because of this and some of the other negative points on the other reviews are true. Food is terrible there too because the "chef" they had left the last school year my son was told.

My son is studying his 2nd consecutive year at Davinci. Now in 7th grade he likes the school the teachers and his friends. He has A grades.

Disorganized school which specializes in unethical and unprofessional practices. DaVinci has earned its notoriously negative reputation.

Last modified Davinci School For Science And The is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.