Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)

Davinci School For Science And The 3

Posted January 25, 2016
Yo creo, que los estudiantes no necesitan ir tantas horas a la escuela, hora de entrada 7:20 y salida 4:30, y realmente la escuela no es de artes ya que no les dan clases de musica ni de pintura, y lo unico es q reciben 2 hras de matematicas, a mi realmente me gustaba la escuela para mis hijos, pero han hecho muchos cambios y ya no estoy conforme!!

Posted September 20, 2015
My brother Graduated form this School he had attended since 5th grade all through 12. He had great opportunities, he participated in robotics competitions and visited NASA where they won a competition. This is an excellent place for a dedicated student who is serious about learning science and art. This is not a school for everyone, you need discipline , determination and be a self starter.

Posted April 02, 2015
I have both of my kids here, for 4 years now, my oldest son is about to graduate from 8th grade. I've been reading the bad reviews about this school and I can only feel as my duty to let other parents and community members know about our experience with DaVinci school. While it is true that this school is very strict, I totally agree with it. If you call being strict having a dress code, no bullying, and basic rules of respectful behavior, than you bet I agree. I do encourage this "strict" behavior with my kids. I also like this school because in the 4 years my kids have been here, I've known all the teachers and, while some of the ones that have left the schools were good teachers, who, like anyone else, have found better opportunities, some of them have also been very bad teachers and I support the school in having them leave, as well as some of the principals. All of the teachers and staff know me by name, they know my kids, they know their friends, and they know their needs, as well as I do... this is what I like the most of this school, your child won't get lost in the multitude and will have a personalized experience here. And English a 100%! Spanish too, only if you need it.

Posted December 08, 2014
15 teachers have been fired this semester!!! What an outrage!!! The staff and teachers are ok the administration and all their ridiculous rules. Their hypocrites they take away un healthy food but yet carry bags of McDonald's for lunch everyday! And take away the little play time they have after lunch I would never send my child here

Posted December 04, 2014
We transferred our son there thinking it was a good school but we are pulling him out! He comes home with absolutely no homework and this school for The Arts and Sciences has no permanent science teacher?!? My son, who struggled to be a B-C student, transferred from a tough private school and is a straight A student here. We are going back because of this and some of the other negative points on the other reviews are true. Food is terrible there too because the "chef" they had left the last school year my son was told.

Davinci School For Science And The 4

Posted September 30, 2014
My son is studying his 2nd consecutive year at Davinci. Now in 7th grade he likes the school the teachers and his friends. He has A grades.

Posted August 17, 2014
Disorganized school which specializes in unethical and unprofessional practices. DaVinci has earned its notoriously negative reputation.

Posted November 11, 2012
This is the best absolute best school for gifted children. The teachers are wonderful and will stay afterschool till 6 pm to help there students. Mrs. Burnham is the nicest women you'll ever meet, and the students I cant even explain how wonderful they are! Respect, responcibility, and trustworthy is the best way to explain them. The coaches especially one specific coach will make you her friend and take care of every student she needs to. If I could do my life over again I would be here to the end.

Posted September 27, 2012
Save your time and money this is the worst "charter " school I have ever seen. Too many faults to list in one forum, just save time and enroll some where else especially military!

Posted September 27, 2012
Save your time and sanity find a better school, Not diverse at all, incompetent staff at almost every level!

Davinci School For Science And The
7310 Bishop Flores Drive, El Paso, TX  79912
Last modified Davinci School For Science And The is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Davinci School For Science And The Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 53 reviews. Top