El Paso, TX

Aoy Elementary School 1

Posted December 19, 2013
The teachers are great, friendly and very smart, too bad I can't say the same for the rest of the staff. There are a few very rude and unfriendly people working in the office. Im not saying all of them are rude but the few that are, make the school look bad. I must say the assistant principal is a very smart and kind woman though, I wish the rude ones would act more like her ! I dislike the way they talk down to parents and how they are NEVER smiling. There was an incident when one staff member was making fun of a parent's broken English, in front of her and other people. This school is located in the heart of Segundo Barrio and it falls exactly on the borderline, so I don't understand if you are Hispanic and bilingual, why give the woman a hard time????? Again, because they are RUDE. They think just because they have a Bachelors degree and work there, they are better than some people, well not everyone is as ignorant or un educated as they think and besides, they were once a struggling student trying to get a degree right? I know last time I check, people are not born with an education or with manners, so yes these people might need a people's skills class.

Aoy Elementary School
901 South Campbell Street, El Paso, TX  79901
Last modified Aoy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aoy Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top