El Paso, TX
After care: No

Posted August 17, 2010
I really have had a great experience with my two children at this school. The teachers are excellent. The only problem is the principal. He is tacky, unprofessional and not helpful. He does not give you eye contact and is not friendly at ALL! But he is not the one teaching the children...Thank God!

Posted December 03, 2008

Posted June 04, 2007
- a former student
I love this school. It has lots of nice teacher and such wonderful principal.lots of activities take place there and I like those activities.I hope it keeps on going like this.

Posted August 16, 2005
I really enjoyed Hillside and my daughter gained a solid foundation to help her in middle school. My other daughter will also attend Hillside, this school is a great inspiration and I reccommend it to any parent.

Hillside Elementary School
4500 Clifton Avenue, El Paso, TX  79903
Last modified Hillside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hillside Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top