Posted April 18, 2009

Posted February 03, 2009

Bel Air High School 0

Posted January 29, 2009
Hi I was a student at Bel Air High and i just wanted to say teachers and principal, it dosent matter what students say about the dress code,dress code is fine how it is and period. Make it a diciplined and a great High School year. Go Big Red Pride!

Bel Air High School 3

Posted June 20, 2008
Hello I'm a student here at Bel Air I just wanted to say that this is a great school to go to. I know teacher are hard working person but sometimes the staff dont communicated as they should with the teachers. And they make so manny cahnges that affects us by the way we are learning. And overall i think that the school is so strict about dress code and the ID's. I don't think that by the way you dress up affects the way you are learning or your are stoping others people in the way they are leaning also. Ok i think we should have Pass day again. I'm a A student and i think that was really helpful for me and my classmates.

Bel Air High School 1

Posted April 05, 2008
This school for me doesn't really help my kids at all. I don't like the way teachers teach and Im changing my kids from this school. Everyone treat them like they don't have an opinion; like they dont count and for me, that is not right.

Posted March 27, 2008

Posted March 17, 2008

Posted October 18, 2007

Posted September 21, 2007

Bel Air High School 4

Posted June 22, 2007
I am now (finally) hopeful for the future of Bel Air. Ms. Luckett, new principal, is a highly respected leader! BAHS can return to being a wonderful place to teach and learn!

Bel Air High School
731 North Yarbrough Drive, El Paso, TX  79915
(915) 434-2001
Last modified Bel Air High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bel Air High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top