Blessed Sacrament School 5

Posted February 18, 2009
I love this school!!!!!!!! My child has gone to BSS for two years now and we love it. She is learning so much!! She also is really advance for her age b/c of this school. I couldn't say enough good things about the teachers and the enviroment at BSS.

Blessed Sacrament School 2

Posted November 02, 2007
BSS used to be a great school. For whatever reasons (probably financial), they lost some great teachers and took on some students that were not allowed to be in other schools. This created a very different (and unacceptable) learning environment. Unfortunately, after having children in parochial schools for over 20 years, we found it necessary to place our child in a good public school. We are amazed at how much more she has learned.

Blessed Sacrament School 4

Posted August 16, 2005
Ms. Matthews, I used to work at Blessed Sacrament. This was my first job as an educator I miss the parents and my students. The parent and student involements are wonderful. Hello Jaguars!!!!!!!

Blessed Sacrament School 3

Posted April 23, 2005
good school, but few extracurricular activities, the level of parent involvement is medium, is necesary more sport and art activities

Blessed Sacrament School 3

Posted February 25, 2005
This school does have it's issues. I agree with the first review,but, My favorite thing about this school is the parent atmosphere, and my child feels safe at school. That means the world to me. They have the greatest First and Second grade teachers in the world. But this school does need to work on the administration part of it. too bad there is not a Fine Arts Program the students would benefit tremendously.

Blessed Sacrament School 4

Posted February 25, 2005
All schools have politics. My children have flourished in this school. Students graduate ready to excel in high school. Children are not students in this school, they are members of a family. A family that works tirelessly to help them grow academically and spiritually. BSS students consistently place #1 or #2 in diocesan standardized testing. Last year 100% of the students who applied to magnet programs were accepted. 50% of the graduating class applied for magnet program. They are definetly doing something right.

Blessed Sacrament School 2

Posted January 06, 2005
This use to be one of the best schools around for the money. The secretarial staff keeps secrets from parents - we don't have a right to know anything unless we brown nose to them. The priest takes no part or effort in children. Has gone down hill.

Blessed Sacrament School
9001 Diana Drive, El Paso, TX  79904
Last modified Blessed Sacrament School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Blessed Sacrament School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top