PK-12|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

As far as not treating minorities fairly we are more minority than not and comments made by disgruntled parents who are no longer associated with this school should not be considered revelant. Everyone and every child at this school is treated fairly and equally.
September 18, 2013

Bad
Good

We are a military family and all of our younger children are in NECA and it is truly one of the best decisions we have ever made! Not only is it great to see our principal is a retired Sergeant Major but many of the other families are military as well! With all of the moving around we do I just could not bear to throw my kids into the overcrowded/underfunded post school system so we looked at NECA as an option and boy did it pay off! Our 2nd grader is now reading at a 4.8 level (4th grade 8th month), beginning multiplication and is able to recite entire paragraphs out of the Bible and truly explain how they apply to his life today. Our 6 yr old has accomplished more in half-day kindergarten than our older children ever did in full-day public K5. He is reading like an absolute pro and has tackled addition/subtraction with ease and knows his Bible thoroughly. Even our baby in the K3 program has shown tremendous growth in his love of learning and can recite 4 verses at a time from his Bible studies. If you are raising your children to be ladies and/or gentlemen and want a school that encourages this parenting style along with self-respect, instilling a love of learning and God above all....than this is the school for you!!!

Develops character: Strongly agree

Honesty, integrity, fairness and respect for all is the absolute mantra of this school! The Bible and it's values are the core of this school and the love the staff has for it's students is a parent's dream!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers are there because they believe in the mission of the school!! The teachers know they could go anywhere else and be paid 3x's as much but they love the students and the school.

We just love this school. My husband and I put our son in this school after having a bad experience at another school. Our son reading skill has improved so much. He now reads at his level. He is safe, we love the discipline. Kids are to show respect to one another and to the adults. The education is even better, they start at begin of the books and work threw them. No jumping around depending on test scores like public schools. Worth every penny that we have paid. We will miss this school when we move!!

As a former teacher and current parent, I could not be more pleased with the changes and tremendous improvements I have seen over the past several years at NCA. My children are receiving a truly excellent education, and I have no doubt they will be more than prepared for college. They are challenged academically and intellectually, and they have been taught the importance of honoring Christ in all they do. I am most impressed with the quality of the teaching faculty. Certainly the facilities are not the best; however, it appears that the Board is working to begin a campaign to relocate the school in the near future.

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted September 18, 2013

If you are looking for a school that has a safe environment and a staff that will treat your kids like family, NECA is for you!

I have two children in this school. One is a senior this year and he has been in this school since k-4. When I drop my children off at school I know they are safe. All the teachers are watching out for all the children all the time. Bullying is never tolerated. If a problem occurs it as soon as it has been brought to the attention of the staff it is handled and is never an issue again. My senior is taking dual credit classes at a much cheaper rate than if he were taking them in college. At the rate he is going he will be a jr in college by the time he graduates. I highly recommend this school to any and everyone who wants a high level of education but a safe environment for their children. I look forward to another seven years with the second child who has also been here since k-4 and is a fifth grader this year.

I love Northeast Christian Academy! I am in my 11th year here as a teacher as well as a parent. All three of our children call NECA "home". Our oldest daughter graduated from here and our other two will soon follow in her footsteps. I am so blessed to work in a Christian environment. I would only recommend this school to parents who are truly interested in a safe, secure, and competent environment. Northeast Christian Academy has been very good to our family and good for our family. The staff and teachers are amazing and caring.

A great choice for a private Christian education with a balance of academics, Christian service and fellowship. A real plus as the school now has Special Education for special needs children of all backgrounds, colors and ages. I saw no preferential treatment in a recent tour.

Last modified Northeast Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12